Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Singers Feet

Talking Nick Carter

I really like this guy. Must be a thing from/since I was a teen Id like to know how his feet smell like....
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Default Mike Posner??

How about pics of mike posner? he stated in an interview that he loves wearing black socks , i can imagine how sweaty his feet ;p . here are some pics of him from his concert. I love how you can see the shape of his soles in the second pic

Talking Nick Carter

Gimme them toes and sole!

Quote Originally Posted by Serph789 View Post
    How about pics of mike posner? he stated in an interview that he loves wearing black socks , i can imagine how sweaty his feet ;p . here are some pics of him from his concert. I love how you can see the shape of his soles in the second pic

very awesome!

Both brothers are cute but if I had a choice between Nick and his younger brother Aaron carter ... I think his brother Aaron gets my vote ... he grew up into a very very fine young sexy man . I loved watching him on dancing with stars . But nick needs to talk to his younger brother about paying taxes because if Aaron doesn't pay those millions of dollars in back taxes that he owes ... than I'm sure that when he goes to prison there will be a lot of guys who will not only suck on his feet but will suck on a few others things as well ! lol
    Last edited by juice; 12-19-2010 at 11:48 AM.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by shaneripley81 View Post
    very awesome!
    thanks!

Default Brandon Flowers

Found this pic of Brandon Flowers

8. Default

may i also request DJ Diplo ? found 1 small pic of him on his myspace so far ... hoping for his soles .

I also have a slight hand fetish and if his hands are this good looking , imagine his feet ;p
    Last edited by Serph789; 12-23-2010 at 03:31 AM.

Default Chad Taylor, Lead Guitarist for "Live" and "The Gracious Few".

I don't know about anyone else, but Live has always been my favorite rock band. Remember "Lightning Crashes" and "I, Alone" from the early 90's? I've always had a crush on Chad Taylor. Here is a picture of him from the "Lightning Crashes" video and one of his leg and foot after surgery last week from severing a tendon in his leg. He's a lot bigger and more mature looking these days... but still hot!

Default Enrique Iglesias

Enrique Iglesias's feet