Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: News about Jay Grafmiller

1. Default Wonderful Jay

Jay Grafmiller's website was one of the first to
    introduce and whisk me to the world of
    beautiful feet, even before entering this one.
    True story. I can't express enough thanks
    to JF for being such a driving force for fans
    of the tootsies. The cloud that he's ensconced
    on now is one shaped like something unshod.
    Bless you, Jay.

-Wyntersteele

2. Default R.i.p.

May Mr. Grafmiller Rest in Peace. My deepest condolences to his Family and Friends who have known him. To Mr. Warnes...stay strong. He is in a better place now. Toto

Default Sigh

I met Jay several years ago when he invited me to his suburban Washington, DC apartment. He was a true gentleman. He gave me a great foot massage and took some amazing photos of my bare feet. I loved chatting with him about our mutual love of feet. Its was so nice to meet a man who wasn't afraid of his fetish, who was gracious, and who was willing to meet others who shared his interests. It is those aspects that I will truly miss.

The tributes to Jay Grafmiller are very moving. I never met Jay, but the thoughts of those who knew and loved him give me the certainty that Jay's being is now in the foreverness of God''s Eighth Day, the Eternal Memory, and that the beautiful essence of his soul continues to reach out, touch and embrace all of us. Amen and Alleluia!

Default Goodbye Jay

It's too bad to hear that. While Jay's unique style of photographing feet did not appeal to me, I certainly respect his work. He photographed my feet a few times in New York when FootFriends was still just one Monday per month. I also allowed Jay to slurp his way over both my feet. A very sweet man, I'll always think well of him, and am glad his work has brought pleasure to so many.

6. Default

Rest in peace Jay! I met Jay on a business trip to DC a few years ago and he came by to take photos of my feet. He was a very nice guy and he'll be missed.

Default thanks,JAY, RIP

i just want to say thank you also to jay for all the years of enjoyment i got from his page.i still remember how happy i was when i found jayspix and chads tickling page.he will be missed.hang in there,chad. thanx guys, tim

Here's an interview I did about Jay for the Big Tickle Blog: http://thebigtickleblog.blogspot.com...ller-chad.html