Thread: Just an idea (sydney, AUS)

1. Default Just an idea (sydney, AUS)

I have a friend who is in need of a foot therapist due to his feet being very sore on walking. He told me he is quite prone to ankle sprains and has had numerous types of therapy in the past.

The reason why he told me this is because he knows that I had the same symptoms at one stage too. And funnily, it was fixed with a few massages and "licks and sucks" from a foot fetish roommate I used to live with.

Since I'm not a foot fetishist myself (only like my feet played with), I was wondering if there were guys out there who would like to roleplay a bit. I think its quite interesting!
    Mike (my mate) told me that he does not mind if some foot fetishist does his stuff with his feet bcoz he just wants to get it fixed asap. It might work or might not but hey as long as you can get your stuff right? I told him that most guys with foot fetish knows about feet more than foot therapists themselves as they love feet (right?).

This might work, or it might not, but as Mike is cool with some foot fetish guy mucking around with his feet, I just thought it might be worth a shot.

Btw, he is also Asian (like me) and lives in SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA.

Let me know if you want to be part of this.

2. Default I might be able to help!

Hey there! I can probably help your friend out too! Email me on :magic692010@live.com