Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: XanderBeckett Models

Yes, I've seen Xander on You Tube. His site is a real treat.

2. Smile wow! thank you! :)

Hey guys! Xander Beckett here, just wanted to say thanks for supporting my site! I noticed all the traffic coming from this forum and stumbled across all the great things people had to say. Thanks again

-Xander

Default Thank you

Oh Xander, I just have to say "Thank You" to you because you're really great in finding cute boys showing their feet in socks and naked (what I like more).
    I check your site very regularly (from your very beginning) and I'm especially into the tickling stuff you made. My favourite model so far is Jake (Jacob) who is such a cute boy with melting eyes and feet!! He displaced the wonderful Dylan!
    It's quite funny, but I think he looks like a younger brother of Paul Walker (do you know this actor?). Even their feet look similar imo.

I'm not sure but I guess it was your yt channel on which I read that Jake is refusing to do tickle flicks because of his "hyper-ticklishness".
    Is that still correct? Oh, and I hope you don't mind me posting some caps of your preview vids of Jake.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Footlover28; 04-18-2011 at 03:33 PM.

4. Default

Colin has some of the hottest feet I have EVER seen! More barefoot vids of him please!

5. Default

I think Andrew has the nicest feet, need more barefoot videos of him please!

Default My favourites

My personal favourites are Colin, Scotty and Caleb. It was Adam first.
    More videos of Colin, please.

Quote Originally Posted by hitdabassline View Post
    Dylan is my future babydaddy, so hands off!!! he's taken lol
    Hey! Sharing is caring! I adore Dylan, too. I love guys who are really playful with their feet and take enjoyment at displaying them. Dylan is definitely one of those guys. He kinda reminds me of Tom Welling - who has a great pair of feet in his own right - except I think Dylan's cuter!

Although my two biggest favorites are guys who aren't featured in a lot of videos:

Parker - this guy was exclusive to Xander's YouTube account, and when he showed up he was massively popular, but then he just kinda disappeared. I wouldn't consider it a stretch to say that his feet were essentially perfect.

Alex - He's only been in about three videos, but he's just so darn cute! Very lively feet, too. There's a rumor that he actually is Xander... but I'll leave that for Xander to answer when he so chooses.

My runner-up guys are Nathan, Hunter and Chase. And of the newer guys I like James (he's just... wow! Surprised not many people are fawning over him) and Andrew.

I also love some of the guys that Xander met who were "one-offs" in his photo gallery... my favorites are Ryan, Mike and Brian. There was a guy in one of Xander's early "slidehow" videos who was just referred to as "Study Feet"... can't find him anywhere now, which is tragic; he had amazing feet!

I've been monitoring Xander's videos for a long time, and his is some of the best free content out there. I think what's really neat about him is that he works up the courage to approach these guys and ask them to show their feet for us. That and, on his blog, he's fantastically candid about his foot experiences. That's quite a service this guy is doing for the foot-loving community!

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gyronemo View Post
    Hey! Sharing is caring! I adore Dylan, too. I love guys who are really playful with their feet and take enjoyment at displaying them. Dylan is definitely one of those guys. He kinda reminds me of Tom Welling - who has a great pair of feet in his own right - except I think Dylan's cuter!

Although my two biggest favorites are guys who aren't featured in a lot of videos:

Parker - this guy was exclusive to Xander's YouTube account, and when he showed up he was massively popular, but then he just kinda disappeared. I wouldn't consider it a stretch to say that his feet were essentially perfect.

Alex - He's only been in about three videos, but he's just so darn cute! Very lively feet, too. There's a rumor that he actually is Xander... but I'll leave that for Xander to answer when he so chooses.

My runner-up guys are Nathan, Hunter and Chase. And of the newer guys I like James (he's just... wow! Surprised not many people are fawning over him) and Andrew.

I also love some of the guys that Xander met who were "one-offs" in his photo gallery... my favorites are Ryan, Mike and Brian. There was a guy in one of Xander's early "slidehow" videos who was just referred to as "Study Feet"... can't find him anywhere now, which is tragic; he had amazing feet!

I've been monitoring Xander's videos for a long time, and his is some of the best free content out there. I think what's really neat about him is that he works up the courage to approach these guys and ask them to show their feet for us. That and, on his blog, he's fantastically candid about his foot experiences. That's quite a service this guy is doing for the foot-loving community!
    lol I'd be cool with sharing Dylan And he totally looks like Tom Welling btw That seems to be the type of guy I gravitate towards (without even realizing sometimes)

I love Alex too. He seems to have a swagga to him. I'd love to see more of him too.

Default Dylan

IMO: He is hotter than Tom W., as are his feet!

10. Default Xander Beckett

My god, how is it that I've missed this guy's website for all this time?! Awesome models, awesome pictures.