Thread: Please answer my question

1. Default Please answer my question

when a guy into sucking and licking another guy's feet, does that = the foot guy is submissive?

Quote Originally Posted by foottboi View Post
    when a guy into sucking and licking another guy's feet, does that = the foot guy is submissive?
    I think only when he is forced to do this.

Depends on how you approach it. I'm a top, but I love "worshipping" a guy's feet. I don't consider myself submissive, even when I am on my knees sucking a guy's toes. I guess I have sought and always found bottoms who give their feet over to me. That turns me on.

If you have a mindset to be submissive, you are submissive. If you don't, then you're not.

Very well put Akeel...it is really all in the situation and the mindset.

A top can " demand" that the " submissive" give his feet over to be had and enjoyed as a plaything to satisfy the desires of the Top, or the one in control. He is " serving his purpose" in that way. In that scene its the guy whose feet are being licked who is the "sub"..

There are many ways to think about it and do it.

The main thing is that all involved are getting what they enjoy.
    Last edited by ropedfeet; 04-08-2011 at 06:17 AM.

Being literally under someone's feet is a more submissive position, but I agree with the other statements that it's all about what you enjoy.

I like worshipping a guy's feet, but don't really buy into any sort of heavy "yes SIR" kind of domination. My biggest turn-on would be that the guy having his feet licked is being turned on by the act, just as much as I am.

6. Default

I agree with what the others have said. In fact, I feel quite dominant when I'm working on a guy's feet, as his intense pleasure is under my control.

Gotta agree with the group here. I'm a top, but nothing is quite as hot as a bottom boy feeding me his toes..forcing them on me.

I forgot to add that in a bondage scene the top can play with the tied up sub's feet all he wants, he can play with, and enjoy them as long as he wishes to do so since the sub is in No position to object to it, whether he gets into it or not. His feet are there for the "taking"...lol!

Then it can be the tied up sub's turn to show his appreciation

So many fun games to play...

9. Default Games to play...

Quote Originally Posted by ropedfeet View Post
    I forgot to add that in a bondage scene the top can play with the tied up sub's feet all he wants, he can play with, and enjoy them as long as he wishes to do so since the sub is in No position to object to it, whether he gets into it or not. His feet are there for the "taking"...lol!

Then it can be the tied up sub's turn to show his appreciation

So many fun games to play...
    I was wondering what kind of games you like to play with feet?
    I am new to this topic, but like the fact that someone has all the control of my feet. I would not mind to be bound up and my feet all for the taking.

What do you normally like to do with a pair of tied up feet in front of you?