Thread: Jan Osmak on malefeet4u.com

1. Default Jan Osmak on malefeet4u.com

http://www.malefeet4u.com/site/

The set includes 284 images.
    Feet-Back is very welcome.

Jan Osmak will blow you away. Right from the first frame he commands this set with his spectacular looks and confident demeanor. Dressed in some slimming jeans that taper down to his snug skater shoes which he kicks each off, one by one, until nothing but his bare feet fill the frame. Wriggling his toes only inches from the camera, he is so close you can almost taste them.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Wink

Excellent veiny Feet! This guy has it all....looks ...body...great-shaped feet and toes and the veins to go along with them! Definitely on my top 10 list this year so far.

I have to agree with you bearanthermoon!

4. Smile Special Thanks, Praise, and Suggestions!

I like to start out saying...that I love your website....and would be a member but at this stage of my life and really cannot afford it. However, I certainly appreciate the guys you bring to this site and me every week...It's fresh...it new...and the guys appear to be regular "the-boys-next-door" types which make them incredibly gorgeous. I just wish I could reach out to these guys in email and tell them How much I appreciate them sharing their bodies...their awesome veiny well-shaped feet....And great looks. But connection to personality and their culture is very important to me...sooo i wish i could do that without paying...so I look at what you show me ...here...and...imagine! And thanks for the semi-profiles. It helps.