Thread: Any Top Foot Guys in L.A. or Valley Area?

Question Any Top Foot Guys in L.A. or Valley Area?

Hey guys,
    I'm a fairly good looking guy 5' 9" tall, 145 lbs., fit & slim, biracial, size 9 foot. I'm looking for other guys in the Ventura County / S.F. Valley or L.A. area who don’t have any qualms about letting go of their inhibitions.... partying, having some drinks, and exploring a "no holes barred", "totally limit pushing", foot fetish, and role-play sexual experience.
    I live in Ventura County, but I travel to L.A. about 2X a week. I’m looking for an aggressive foot-top or master who would like to be serviced to completion. Some of the types of feet that I’m attracted to include; long slender feet, wide muscular feet, really hairy feet, manly feet with big veins, feet with freakishly long toes, or just regular sized feet with high arches. (as long as they're clean or just slightly smelly) If you're the kinda foot-top/master who gets off on being worshipped from head to toe, then we will have a great time.
    Send me a private message providing your email address. We can trade a few pics, just to make sure we're attracted to each other. (I will send you vids if you'd like) If you like what you see and vice versa........Well, then I'll be yours to use and abuse at your whim.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by califootbitch; 01-31-2009 at 10:32 AM. Reason: forgot 1 letter in a word

Default Sounds hot!

Dude.. sounds awesome. 25 here and in Orange County but, make it up to LA from time to time. Hit me up nbboi83@yahoo.com

Thumbs up Great!!

Great Man,
    When is it you usually go to L.A. and what kind of foot play do you prefer? Got your email. Let's trade some pics before we start making plans. send to : karmalizard@hotmail.com Thanks.

4. Default Karmalizard...

I live in SFV, and would love to meet some foot tops... interested? I'm at acncali@yahoo.com, check out my prof. here and email me at yahoo and let's try to meet!

contact us at:benji_derek@yahoo.com