Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Sole to Sole/footsie thread

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by footodor View Post
    Agreed man! Especially if the guy's feet are sweaty and smelly like they get in hot yoga!
    I know exactly what you mean, although I'm not really into smells, but when I was young I had a friend who I used to play footsie with all the time (even though he is straight) and my favourite thing was when we got home after being at school all day, and we would take off our shoes and socks and rub our sweaty soft feet together sole to sole. We did this from when we were about 2 years old until we were about 16 and his family moved away, it was our little secret thing we did, and I loved it! He actually gave me an orgasm without me touching myself once while we were playing footsie; we were 13 and had been playing for footsie a while and I hadn't noticed how hard I was, and we started bicycling, and my left inner thigh was rubbing against my cock and I ended up shooting a massive load in my pants while our soles were touching, it was like there was electricity in my feet it felt so amazing. Probably one of the most intense orgasms I have ever had.

2. Default

Man, there is nothing like the feel of rubbing feet together with another guy's feet!

Quote Originally Posted by footodor View Post
    Man, there is nothing like the feel of rubbing feet together with another guy's feet!
    I highly agree!

Apart from the hot threesome the new video of xander beckett features some footsie/sole-to-sole as well:

http://xanderbeckett.weebly.com/ blog/ happy-distraction (delete spaces)

5. Default

Fantastic, really stunning feet too, thanks! Here is another that I have found http://www.gayforit.eu/video/281705/...Lucas-Foot-Job

Really hot foot worship and then some sole to sole footsie towards the end.
    Last edited by gianni9uk; 07-04-2014 at 06:29 AM.

6. Default New hot video!

Here's a new hot video that made me cum hard;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9ptaJtBQyU

7. Default Caps

Caps from video from barefoot youtubers tumblr
    Attached Images Attached Images

9. Default

Wow! That was fantastic! Thank you for posting!

10. Default

If anyone is able to get any screen caps of the sole to sole pose in mt20091's latest post I would be incredibly grateful. Pics and videos of guys going sole to sole are so hard to find that I feel we have a responsibility in the foot fetish community to preserve as much as possible for the enjoyment of others. I would do it myself, but my computer is ancient and absolutely rubbish and for some reason just will not do screen caps.