Quote Originally Posted by footodor View Post
Agreed man! Especially if the guy's feet are sweaty and smelly like they get in hot yoga!
I know exactly what you mean, although I'm not really into smells, but when I was young I had a friend who I used to play footsie with all the time (even though he is straight) and my favourite thing was when we got home after being at school all day, and we would take off our shoes and socks and rub our sweaty soft feet together sole to sole. We did this from when we were about 2 years old until we were about 16 and his family moved away, it was our little secret thing we did, and I loved it! He actually gave me an orgasm without me touching myself once while we were playing footsie; we were 13 and had been playing for footsie a while and I hadn't noticed how hard I was, and we started bicycling, and my left inner thigh was rubbing against my cock and I ended up shooting a massive load in my pants while our soles were touching, it was like there was electricity in my feet it felt so amazing. Probably one of the most intense orgasms I have ever had.