Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do foot fetishists usually have other fetishes?

Default SNORING (would you believe??)!!

I have two great fetishes -- feet and snoring!

I prefer feet whose second toes are even or slightly longer than the big toes (Morton type) with the other toes proportioned perfectly in a graceful curve. My ideal male feet will have little toes that are beautifully sculpted and not sticking out or pudgy; the toenails carefully trimmed (even professionally pedicured but without polish). The skin should be pink and smooth, free from calluses, corns and skin problems. The arch should just be nicely high but not rigid. I am often frustrated for relatively few men have good-looking and/or really well- groomed feet.

I have noticed that seeing good-looking sweaty male feet provides me with the most intense erotic experience. I love to watch a cute guy taking off his shoes and socks to reveal well-groomed but hot, pink, and sweaty feet. If there is toe-jam between his toes, so much the better. Foot odor is also a great turn on, specially the intoxicating leathery/rubbery smell of clean feet that have sweated inside shoes, boots or sneakers. Sweaty socks are also very sexy because of the odor, dampness and rubbed-off toe-jam.

Now, my other great fetish is, as far as I know, quite an original — I get totally turned on by seeing and hearing a man snoring! The louder, more steady and raucous the snoring, the better. I find it so sexy to see a man -- preferably good-looking and relatively young -- sleeping flat on his back with his mouth wide open, snoring his head off! And, of course, if I can also see his sexy feet, well so much the better

Default fetishes within the fetish

All with the foot fetish label, but I like the the way certain toenails are cut and curvy, or straight. I like the little ridges of skin above the heel. Love to remove socks from sweaty feet, the idea of long athletic socks....
    I guess just having sex without the foot part of it is mediocre and unfulfilling.
    So although I have many other kinks they are all related somehow to feet and toes.
    I live in Vegas, and do a lot of outdoor stuff. Feet really get sweaty here and I like to imagine hikers with their thick boots and socks taking breaks on the trail and having their feet rubbed by their fellows. I particularly fantasize about soccer feet.
    I guess fetishes and fantasies are infinite.
    Last edited by cachichas; 06-17-2011 at 01:35 PM. Reason: adding to it

3. Default

As far as feet go i have to say that I pay speciall attention to the color of the foot. I like for the sole to be much lighter than the top of the foot like most black guys feet are. and i like for the sole to be thick and bulge out on the side and heels so that the 2-tonedness is visible from the side. I also like for the toes to be long and squared of at the end with rectangual toenails. Strangley enough I also am into sneezing. Its weird I know but a barefoot guy with nice feet sneezing drives me crazy

you all some crazy ass muthaf***ers!

Hey there, the BoyWonder here chiming in as well...

Def, the bondage thing, being tied down or tyin up the guy whose feet are worshipped are a big plus and foot odor to boot!
    Cowboys and Construction workers, knowin their feet are smothered inside, yummy and hot as well as Cops!
    Business guys in shoes and socks also an added wish fetish..
    Slight torture with feet, again with the feet, lol...spread eagled torture, nipple play while hot wax adds to the party...
    Scuba guys, always a turn on...or bein under a lifeguards feet while overlooking the sea or beach, man that could be fun...
    All for now, and if Chicago, hit thyself up..talkin about all this gets my foot fetish growin even worse, haha!