Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do foot fetishists usually have other fetishes?

Since everyone's baring their soles... er...souls... I'll talk about mine a bit. The whole genre of my other fetish is called ASFR, after the usenet newsgroup: alt.sex.fetish.robots. I like guys to act like mechanical robots or windup toys. I especially like it when they wind down and freeze in place, essentially become an inanimate object. I also like guys to freeze in place as if turned into statues or mannequins.

It's hard to find anything like this on the web, so I ended up creating my own webpage for it. It turns out that lots of guys, both gay and straight get into it. Want to know more, send me a private msg.

And a nod to ftslave67, I use hypnosis to help guys freeze or act robotic. Lots of fun!
    "I'll lose my beard when they shave it from my cold, dead face!"

The Razors Anonymous Handbook

My fetishes are piss and looking at men poo . The rest is the same as the others i think .
    I am a 50 year old guy from Holland . As i don t have any experience with feet yet, i would love to mail with young guys to share pics of our feet and socks , talk about it and have fantasies. I love young guys up to 35 .
    I don t know anyone with this fetish i discovered not so long ago.

Guys bare feet is the main thing I have a fetish for, including domination using feet, barefoot trampling, etc.

When I was little I had a vore fetish but I didn't realize that was what it was until just a couple years ago. I actually grew out of this by the age of 8. Mostly I fantasized about being eaten or swallowed whole by other boys or men.

More recently, I have developed a thing for watching crushing videos. I mostly like the POV videos. This is of course an extension of my foot fetish though.

Well bondage is not a fetish, I am into it big time.

I think a fetish is an attraction to an object or a fixation on a body part.

Maybe the other interests/activities would fall under "kinks"...

That's right, it is not technically a fetish, unless you fetishize the equipment used, perhaps, though the Wikipedia article defines sexual fetishism as including situations.

6. Default

Call me naive, but what kind of fetish is gunge? I've never heard of it.
    Aside from my foot fetish I also have a fetish for giants placing me between their soles and footjobbing me and making me smell their giant feet, or being able to crawl into a giants dirty socks and then have the giant wear the socks with me inside.

Default slimy stuff

Quote Originally Posted by cheesehead View Post
    Call me naive, but what kind of fetish is gunge?...
    "Wet and messy" is a good way to sum up "gunge".

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia:

"Gunge as it is known in Great Britain and Ireland, or slime as it is known in America and other parts of the world is a thick, gooey, runny substance similar in consistency to paint. It has been a feature on many children's programmes for many years around the world and has made appearances in game shows as well as other programming...."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gunge
    S. ''Boots'' McGraw
    FootBuddies message boards moderator
    bubbafeet.com webmaster
    http://www.bubbafeet.com
    http://www.clips4sale.com/store/17366
    BootsMcGraw a.t zoho d.o.t c.o.m (Bite my ass, address harvesters!)

8. Default

Here's a "Gunge 101" demonstration (no feet in this one):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZgH7xl-yds

This is a foot one from the same guy:

http://youtu.be/f8boUGU86dk

He has more if you go to his YouTube channel.

I had a dinner party that turned out something like that. When I remember it! One guy actually had his ass in the potato salad and another had both feet in the punch bowl! Honestly, it makes you think twice about using the good china!

Whatever your fetish, at least warn the host so he can use paper plates, if necessary. And don't tell me to have the party in the backyard. I tried that and the neighbors called the police when the guests got too frisky. I had quite a time explaining what was going on. Actually, it wasn't all that bad. I had to demonstrate and illustrate and two of the investigating officers became friends for life!

Ah, fetishes!

10. Default

I don't have any fetishes except feet.