Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Requests

1. Default Requests

I make too many of these lol I had no intentions on making a request thread today, or any time soon, but I figured I could make this one.

Whenever I can think of a celebrity whom rarely ever shows his feet (or at least feet pics/vids are hard to find of him), I can just add him to this on rather than making a billion more threads on requests.

So to start the thread off, I have:

Michael Raymond-James (True Blood, Terriers)
    Matthew Lillard (Scream, Scooby Doo the Movie)
    Walton Goggins (Justified, The Shield)

I'm still looking for them, but if I find anything, I'll add them to this thread.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Some of Matthew Lillard. I'm pretty sure he showed his feet in Hackers too, not sure though.

3. Default

Yeah, he did show his feet in Hackers. I forgot about that. I think he also showed them in The Perfect Score.

Thumbs up

I've seen his feet in a few movies also and his toes are so long and gorgeous! They must be huge seeing he's 6'4". Would love to see clear closeups.

Quote Originally Posted by rainboww View Post
    Some of Matthew Lillard. I'm pretty sure he showed his feet in Hackers too, not sure though.

Thanks Footlover! You don't happen to have screencaps of The Perfect Score do you?

7. Default James Marshall

Here is one new request I have. Today, I started watching this old show called Twin Peaks. Anyway, there is a guy on there I found to be pretty hot. James Marshall, but I can't really find anything with his feet. Does anyone know where I can find anything of him?

Again, this is the first time I have heard of him, but I can't find much on him. He was in a movie called Gladiator, and from stills I've seen, he plays a boxer. I know sometimes Boxers fight barefoot, so if anyone has seen it, does he? :P

If anyone can help me, it would be much appreciated

Default Not online

Thanks Footlover! You don't happen to have screencaps of The Perfect Score do you?
    Unfortunaley, it seems as if there's no stream online of this flick. Therefore: Sorry, no caps yet.

9. Default

I have it on dvd. The only problem is that I have no idea where it's at. I'll look for it. If I find it, I'll be sure to get some. It quick shot though. I think Matthew played the older brother of the main guy. And right when the main guy was leaving his house, he walks by Matthew who is sitting ontop of a wash machine in like a robe, underwear, and barefoot. He might have had a sock on one foot. I'm not sure. I haven't seen it in years. Again, if I find it, I'll get caps of it even though it's a quick shot.

10. Default

Anyone know where I can find anything with Ryan Hansen's feet?