Thread: Up for Tickling or Worship in Philadelphia?

Default Up for Tickling or Worship in Philadelphia?

Yo, guys- During your day, ever “zone out” and dream that someone tugs of your shoes & socks and tickles your bare feet with feathers & fingers? Maybe he removes your shoes & socks for a nice massage-then worships your naked feet … even that he tickles your feet while he licks & sucks your toes? I've done all that…and would like to do it with you!

Check out my channel at www.YouTube.com and search for TicklingDude (...all one word...) and you'll see what kinda fun you're in for!

Just the average guy-next-door from the N/NW Burbs of Philly (…OK…with an incredible attraction for feet & /tickling them since I’ve been a kid…) looking for another laid-back & discrete guy with niiiiice feet that need some attention. Why shouldn’t we have a little foot fun together soon? I can host at my place.

Hit me up at MFB511@AOL.com with a line or two about which vid was your fav and we’ll plan to meet up.

Not a newbie to meeting up with all kinds of guys…I have stories to tell and pictures to prove it. Guys with soft, well-groomed feet....and pics to prove it...def go to the front of the line!

Hit me up to have some fun like in the vids, or we'll cook up a hot little scene just for you!

Tklduuude AKA TicklingDude on YouTube
    Attached Images Attached Images

Nice channel! Well worth checking out.

Default My Channel....and us having fun like the vids...

Quote Originally Posted by ftslave67 View Post
    Nice channel! Well worth checking out.
    Thanks, man....the vids were fun to make...and to collect!

You're welcome to stop on by my place and we'll have some fun of our own!

I'm having some trouble with the channel, tho....a coupla vids were flagged even before they made it to YouTube....just bare feet and tickling/toe licking & sucking-albeit kinda hot content and banter. I tried to post a vid with some revenge tickling where MY socked & bare feet were tickled! Not in the plan, but it was a blast!

C'mom, guys...let's meet up for some fun! MFB511@AOL.com

Default Up for threesome foot fun?

Yo, guys-

I'm picking up a foot buddy at 30th Street Station at 12 today on Sat-3/19 for a weekend of foot fun.

We're both into tickling/tickled and worshiping/worshipped.

Check out my vids a www.youtube.com and sear for TicklingDude (...all one word...)

Got a nice stash of potent potables/firewood and the hot tub is humming away at 102 degrees.

Anyone wanna join us? Hit me up at MFB511@AOL.com with pix of your feet and a couple of lines about what you're into. Ticklish feet def a plus.

Tklduuude