Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: hairy feet ?

1. Default hairy feet ?

any hairy feet pics ?

2. Default these what you were looking for?

one of my favorite things.......let me know if you like, i can post more....
    Attached Images Attached Images

3. Default second batch

of furry manfeet

4. Default

NICE!!! Thanks

Great pics of definitively MASCULINE looking feet, bearfoothunter. Really appreciate you taking the time and effort to post them. Yes, please post more if you are so inclined. If you happen to have them, I would personally enjoy seeing a hot pair of hairy manly feet in two shots, one showing the hairy tops of the feet and another shot showing the sexy soles of the guy's feet. And of course full-body with face shots would be hottest of all. I've got a buddy (a policeman, believe it or not) who's in his mid-40s who comes to see me every six weeks or so, and this hot man has a very hirsute body and legs and quite hairy feet, and he's a good-looking guy as well. He is definitely a superbly masculine looking man, and he relishes me playing with him from head to toes and particularly goes wild when I tease and play with his gorgeous hairy feet and legs. I realize that some foot guys prefer hairless specimens--but not I. I strongly prefer a man who really looks and acts like a man and is proud of his masculine presentation and appearance.

Franz

6. Default

hot pics ! please post more dude

7. Default

Great pics. One of the pics is a really good friend of mine. He would be honored his feet made the list!

8. Default a few more...

from my collection....these are ones i took.....if you are a flickr fan, you may have seen them on my flickr thread...... not my feet in the foreground.....but the other body parts are mine!

9. Default

hot as man

Default The sexist!

I love hairy feet. Whether it's just on the toes and insteps or all over like some of these photos. I only seen feet as hairy as the third pair in the second batch once. I was delivering a package and the guy opened the door with feet this hairy. I was drooling.