Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: killer toes from Telemundo

I just checked my DVD library and it's "'City of M'" (Ciudad de M).

And there is a good shot also of Christian Meier sleeping in his underwear and barefoot with his boyfriend in "'No se lo digas a nadie."' (Don't Tell Anyone)

The recent film (2009) in which Manolo Cardona plays a gay guy is "'Contracorriente."'
    Last edited by ftlaudft; 02-19-2011 at 12:11 AM.

2. Default

Found the movie but not the scene. another guy's soles can be seen while they stretch out on a lounge chair, not Christian's. Though it seems that the other guy shows his feet a lot in the movie, there are other scenes with his soles on top of the coffee table etc.

Thanks for all the info. ftlaudt. Much appreciated. Will check out the movies with Manolo Cardona and I'll try to make some caps.

Thumbs up thanks for all the hot info :)

...the scene of Alguien te mira on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=ZszV66oYB7s

Sorry, SnowFanatic, that I goofed with "'City of M."' As you note, that is NOT Christian Meier who is barefoot. It's his buddy, who is cute, but is not Christian Meier.

I checked out the buddies-in-underwear scene from "'No se lo digas a nadie"' just to make sure Christian is really barefoot and visibly so in that scene. He is. At least you can count his toes even if you don't really get a full picture. It goes by fast but with the pause button I was able to be sure it really is his foot and toes.

You might be interested in the 2000 film "'La Virgen de la Lujuria"' (The Virgin of Lust). In the final scene, Nacho (Luis Felipe Tovar) is standing with his foot on a bar rail in the cafe where he works. The love of his life comes in, now totally in love with him. She crawls over to him, removes his shoe and sock and begins to kiss his bare foot.

The final scene of Almodóvar's "Talk to Her"' is load with bare feet. There's a dance scene in which seven dancers in a theater performance are lying flat on their backs, bare soles to the audience, and they pass the young woman singer one over to the other. Odd but interesting.

5. Default

Nice. Thanks. Here some caps:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Now, how do you do that, SnowFanatic? You must have magical powers! I didn't think anyone else even knew about that picture! I'm just flabbergasted!

Many, many thanks!

7. Default

Google is our friend, lol.

By the way, I also found the La Mujer de mi hermano with Manolo Cardona, the quality's pretty bad but it's on you tube, however I didn't find that scene you mentioned. I will have to take a closer look, I'll post caps if I find the scene.

Google, my foot! ¡Vos sos brujo! Ordinary mortals don't come up with the good stuff you do! Please don't stop!

9. Thumbs up amaya

i bet if i massaged julian garcia's feet and treated him like the God he looks like he wouldn't kill me

rafael amaya is gorgeous

Well, my friend, I have good news and bad news.

The bad news is that the novela ended last Friday and Julián García came to an unusually nasty end, even for a Telemundo villain. It was just awful! But he did have great feet and I sobbed for a full 5 minutes!

The good news is that Rafael Amaya has returned in the novela ""La Reina del Sur"" (The Queen of the South) which now plays at the same hour. Will we see his feet again? Well, maybe so, if Telemundo notices that their ratings go up every time a luscious papi takes off his shoes and sox!