Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: killer toes from Telemundo

Default killer toes from Telemundo

If anyone is taping the novela "'Alguien te mira"' (Someone is Watching You), there was a great shot last night of the villain, Dr Julián García, stretched out barefoot on the couch. This nasty serial killer is played by the Mexican heartthrob Rafael Amaya and there were two clear close shots of his villainous feet, one side shot and one at an angle looking right at his soles and toes. Great shots for the footsie box!

2. Default

I know that show! Rafael Amaya's hot, to say the least!

I'll try to get the caps asap, thanks for the alert ftlaudft. Whenever you see a scene worth capturing, please don't hesitate to let us know.

3. Default

Got some caps:
    Attached Images Attached Images

4. Default

and some more:

Thanks a million! That's wonderful!

So he's a murderous serial killer! Nobody's perfect! If I could shrimp him for just a half hour, I bet I could reform him! Well, at least distract him from killing someone for an hour!

¡Un millón de gracias!

6. Default sexy man....sexy feet!

thanks for posting....

This novela from Telemundo "Alguien te mira"' (Someone's Watching You) has one more week before its gran final. Rafael Amaya is the villain and there are several other goodlooking hunks that might be of interest to footlovers.

Cristian Meier, actor and singer from Peru, is the male lead. He's an important Telemundo star and has played the lead in productions such as "'Zorro"' and the recent "'Doña Bárbara."' He seems to be footshy, but he is barefoot in a scene from one of his movies.

David Chocano is the actor who plays Benjamín. His feet are gorgeous and he showed them off in a couple of scenes in this novela. In one, he was sleeping on the couch and his feet were dangling deliciously over the end of the couch. In another scene you were looking right at the soles and toes. Heavenly!

But the star who most intrigues me is Andrés Mistage. He plays a police detective, Amador Sánchez, which is only a bit role. Andrés was Mister Venezuela a few years ago and has snagged little parts in a number of novelas. His good looks are stunning. I've tried to track down pics of him in a swimsuit on Google, but so far no luck. Murders are going on left and right in this novela, and all I can do is keep my eyes glued to a minor detective's feet!

8. Default

Christian Meier does seem to be footshy indeed. I only remember seeing one single scene from his telenovela "La Tormenta" (I'm pretty sure it's episode 4) where he's lying on the bed while a woman takes off his boots and socks and proceeds to rub his bare feet. However, the camera angle is terrible and you barely get to see his feet at all.
    I don't know about that movie, ftlaudft. Is it perhaps La Mujer de mi Hermano or something like that?

David Chocarro is quite sexy, I noticed he was barefoot in a few scenes but I only managed to find this one:
    (you don't happen to have more info. on the scenes you mentioned, ftlaudt?)

Hey SnowFanatic! That's the scene with David Chocano! I have his big toe and adjacent toes indelibly etched in my brain just from that scene! And it was that scene! About the same time, maybe during the same week and a few days before, he had to sleep on the couch after a fight with his girl friend (who is also his sister-in-law!) It was a hot side view of his feet.

I have a movie from Peru with Cristian Meier in which he stretches out on a lounge chair in the sun and there's a good shot of his soles. It's about the only shot of his feet I've seen. He was barefoot briefly in a picnic during "'Doña Bárbara"' and you are right, he did have a brief barefoot scene in "La mujer de mi hermano."' He walks by a swimming pool briefly.

The guy who does have a great foot scene in "'La mujer de mi hermano"' (My Brother's Wife) is Manolo Cardona. He plays Cristian's younger brother and in the film was sexually abused by him when they were very young. He has a scene in which his brother's wife visits him and he's siting barefoot with his feet on a stool.

Manolo Cardona is in a film from Peru released just last year in which he plays a gay guy with a dead ghost lover. It looks hot and since it takes place in a fishing village, lots of bare feet! He and his bisexual lover are barefoot in the ads to the film. I'll try to remember the name of the film. He had a great role in the novela "'Salomé"' and had a number of lovely soles-to-the camera barefoot scenes. I enjoy just talking about it!

Thanks for the David Chocano pic! It made my day! ¡Muchas gracias! Or as we say in Florida, ¡Muchas gracias!

10. Default

You're welcome, not a problem at all.
    Gotta find that movie with Christian Meier! Since it's not La Mujer de mi Hermano, it has to be one of these:

Un Marciano llamado Deseo (2004)
    Ciudad de M (2000)
    No se lo digas a nadie (199

If you remember the title, please let me know.