Thread: Asian male feet - sydney

1. Default Asian male feet - sydney

Hi guys,

I was at a bbq party, when I fell asleep drunk and the next thing i found was some guys had tied me up and were licking and sucking my feet.
    I was pretty freaked out at first, but later on quite enjoyed it. Later one of them stroked or jerked using my feet coz i felt something warm go all over my feet...
    Although I am straight and think it is still a bit queer, the feeling of my feet being licked and sucked wasnt so bad (quite comforting)

If there are any guys wanting to lick my feet and toes, let me know.
    I was researching if it was common for these male foot fetishes and found this site.

i;m in Sydney, Australia.

I have attached a photo of my feet.

Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0223.jpg  

Nice foot! Although I have always been into men's feet, I don't know if I'd ever participate in tying someone up to worship their feet. Usually, my partners are into my fetish and are delighted to have me lick and suck their feet and toes. As long as you enjoyed your experience and didn't feel violated, I guess you can count yourself lucky several men want to worship your feet, even though what happened to you can be classified as assault/abuse. The fact that you're straight but still enjoyed the experience, that's something you're gonna have to work out with yourself. Gay/Straight/Bi, they're just labels. My advice to you: Do whatever makes you feel good, as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else. Personally, I'd be open to allowing this to happen again, except without them having to tie you up...unless that's something you're into Good luck, man.

3. Default

Thanks for that.

Yeah the fact i was tied up was a bit scary...next time id prefer not to be tied up.
    Id rather someone just enjoy it rather than forcing me to it.
    But i do prefer not looking at the guy doing it to be honest lol.

Quote Originally Posted by shaneripley81 View Post
    Nice foot! Although I have always been into men's feet, I don't know if I'd ever participate in tying someone up to worship their feet. Usually, my partners are into my fetish and are delighted to have me lick and suck their feet and toes. As long as you enjoyed your experience and didn't feel violated, I guess you can count yourself lucky several men want to worship your feet, even though what happened to you can be classified as assault/abuse. The fact that you're straight but still enjoyed the experience, that's something you're gonna have to work out with yourself. Gay/Straight/Bi, they're just labels. My advice to you: Do whatever makes you feel good, as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else. Personally, I'd be open to allowing this to happen again, except without them having to tie you up...unless that's something you're into Good luck, man.