Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: my feet before bedtime...

1. Default its been a while...

new shots of my feet! for all sole lovers like me....id like to take this chance as well to hook up with any guys around my age (29) around san diego who is in to feet and tickling. Ive always fantasize tickling a white guys feet while youre bound spread eagle...I know this is not the forum for hookups..im sorry. anyone?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Tickleme

Wow, you have really flat feet. As do I, and I love to see others with same.

HungFootGuyLA Guest

Is there a name for pinky toes that face to the side like that? I love your feet.

4. Default

Man...your feet are so hot! YOur hairy tops and long suckable toes get me excited man!

5. Default

The after swim feet is my favorite. Has my favorite, wet feet! mmmmmmmm!

6. Default

those are my favorites too!!! I just love spread toes and yours look delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by NickyZee View Post
    LOVE your tops !!! Especially when you spread your toes. I fantasize my tongue between them for hours.

Also on gmail--send me a private message here

Default Flat feet, yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by Rich986 View Post
    Wow, you have really flat feet. As do I, and I love to see others with same.
    I agree with Rich, imported tickleme: I love flat feet especially (and also am a flatfooter, and love the feeling of having flat feet). Your feet are gorgeous! I'm not online much these days, but would love to see more flat feet any day...anyone else here attracted to flat feet?

Also on gmail--send me a private message here

Default So hot...

Quote Originally Posted by imported_tickleme View Post
    i sprained my ankle...again. who wants to take care of my feet? i can handle light finger tickling...
    Who wants to take care of your feet??? I DO! If you have recurring ankle sprains, we should talk some time.

9. Default My flat feet is sexy? Really?

Quote Originally Posted by iwantflatfeet View Post
    Who wants to take care of your feet??? I DO! If you have recurring ankle sprains, we should talk some time.
    Well thanks for ur lovely comments!!! So what about recurring ankle sprain u can help me with?

10. Default Erotic foot play...

I met this guy a few months back. He's 23 y/o Italian mix with a soft pair of ticklish size 9s. He had a chance again to worship my feet and I got to tickle his feet. We both got hard and I just started jacking off. He grab hold of my ankle and started tickling my feet in a very erotic fashion. He was dragging his fingers and a bit of his nails along my soles in a very torturous fashion. It made me want to blow my load quick. It really felt good as the tickling sensation travels up my legs and inner thighs. The tickling was soft enough that I don't really need to pull away from it but hard enough for the sensation to complement my horniness! He kept doing it until I reach orgasm! I didn't realize til then how fun it was to have my feet tickled like that while I jack off!!!