Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: my feet before bedtime...

1. Default jeans,flips and barefeet...

for those of you who are into tops...and a bit of soles! hope you love it...
    Attached Images Attached Images

your feet are so sexy! i love your tops and soles; you're making so hard!

I really want to tickle those soles!

Happy to see you again !!!

Your pic 5016 is wonderfull !!!

I miss your MP...

5. Default

Your feet are SO hot. I love those long toes and hair on them makes them even hotter. If you take requests, and want to leave the house, I would love to see some pics of your feet on the pedals of your car. Thanks for all the posts. Look forward to more.

6. Default what?

Quote Originally Posted by bfguy View Post
    Your feet are SO hot. I love those long toes and hair on them makes them even hotter. If you take requests, and want to leave the house, I would love to see some pics of your feet on the pedals of your car. Thanks for all the posts. Look forward to more.
    ive never realized how the hair on my toes makes it more appealing...and what's so interesting about my feet on car pedals? anyhow, just for you bfguy...i would love to see some of your ticklish feet as well. email me...snipertax@yahoo.com

WOW! Great pics, man!

Beautiful, manly feet......what size?
    Looking for big footed guys! Very oral and open minded. Love to massage and suck feet, as well as lick between the toes. Hairy and long toes a plus!

9. Default size 10s...

Quote Originally Posted by LuvBigFeet View Post
    Beautiful, manly feet......what size?
    about average size for most men...i wear 10s for dress shoes and boots,10.5-11 for tennis...

10. Default soles,soles,soles...

been a while since i posted pics of my feet here...thought perhaps you guys out ther who is into baresoles would love some pics to stare at...I know this is not the right place to put this message but i'd like to take this chance to know if there is any guys in san diego who loves being tickled especially on their feet...prefer 30 or younger...snipertax@yahoo.com