Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: my feet before bedtime...

Quote Originally Posted by imported_tickleme View Post
    new shots of my feet! for all sole lovers like me....id like to take this chance as well to hook up with any guys around my age (29) around san diego who is in to feet and tickling. Ive always fantasize tickling a white guys feet while youre bound spread eagle...I know this is not the forum for hookups..im sorry. anyone?
    Oh man I would love to tickle your soles. They are so beautiful

2. Default just granting a request...

A request made sometime ago if I can take a pic of my taped feet after running...here you go. Hope you like them...
    Attached Images Attached Images

your feet are amazing! hope you keep posting!

Talking

Your feet are astonishing! Such beautiful tops to go with those yummy soles...

Also on gmail--send me a private message here

Default Your taped feet after running?

A request made sometime ago if I can take a pic of my taped feet after running...here you go. Hope you like them...
    I love your feet, whatever you do to them! Nice nails, soft soles, just the right amount of hair on the tops of your toes, but generally very smooth...yum.

Is this how you usually tape your feet before a run? I had a podiatrist do it the first time I had mine taped before a run, totally differently, and would love one day to show you how to tape your feet in a way that will give you more arch stability and make you less prone to twisting your ankle. You can also find some good YouTube videos on the subject if you don't want to wait. Basically, it involves taking a long piece of tape and with your foot on the floor, starting on the side of the ball of your foot and wrapping it horizontally all the way around the BACK of your heel and around the other side to the corresponding side of your foot, at the base of your little toe. THEN you tape around the foot, wrapping vertically as you have done here--but this is simply intended to anchor the initial tape, which keeps your arch from overpronating, which can lead to a sprained ankle. And, unfortunately, one sprained ankle can lead to another, and another. It can take awhile to heal from an ankle sprain before it regains its strength. Anyway, I'm not an expert, only speaking from experience.

Maybe I'll just have to show you in person myself some day.

Cheers and thanks again for sharing your sexy feet with us.

6. Default its been a while...

Its been a while since the last time i posted pics of my feet...

Its been a while since the last time i posted pics of my feet...
    ...and they've been missed. Welcome back!!

8. Default Hey Guys...

Feet pics before I get my long overdue sports massage. I've been wondering if my therapist has some secret foot fetish since i can feel he takes extra time and "special" strokes with my soles. It tickles but i have to restraint myself somehow. He did at one time ask me if I spend a lot of time on my feet which I said yes since I hike and run on a regular basis and he said " Really? cuz your feet feels so soft and smooth" Man! did he make me hard in an instant! Although I'm still looking around San Diego for a footbuddy

Default wow

So fucking hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!