Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: my feet before bedtime...

1. Default Great pics

Thanks so much for the pedal pumping pics. VERY HOT! Would love to have you pump the pedals in my old cars. Hope to see more pics- very hot feet.

2. Smile Good

You have awesome feet! Perfect! But I have seen these pics before. Got any new pics?

3. Default after swim feet...

Quote Originally Posted by bearanthermoon View Post
    You have awesome feet! Perfect! But I have seen these pics before. Got any new pics?
    my feet after swimming...not so wrinkly though. i would love someone to tickle them after cuz my feet gets horribly sensitive after being soak in water...same reason i cant have pedicure cuz i will be writhing in ticklish agony!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by imported_tickleme View Post
    my feet after swimming...not so wrinkly though. i would love someone to tickle them after cuz my feet gets horribly sensitive after being soak in water...same reason i cant have pedicure cuz i will be writhing in ticklish agony!
    Thanks for sharing, imported_tickleme! I just can't seem to get enough of your sexy feet!

Your feet are fabulous !!!!!

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by gbmcleod View Post
    like yours. Wherever did you get the idea that we don't LOVE to love at closeups of handsome, sexy feet like yours? You're not remotely close to wearing out your welcome. You've only just started posting and the clarity and texture I can see on your toes is, simply, aesthetically beautiful to look at...what could be more welcome???
    I couldn't have said it better or more eloquently. I find the tops of your feet (and your toes in particular) especially exciting and erotic. Thank you so much for your many posts here.

Default Imported: A question about your nationality?

Just the way you use English, it sounds as though it may not be your native language. That, and the "Imported Tickle Me" moniker. Were you born in the States or south of the border. I almost "hear" a South American "accent".
    Smiles cost nothing, but are priceless in their impact. Get yours today!

8. Default HI!

Quote Originally Posted by gbmcleod View Post
    Just the way you use English, it sounds as though it may not be your native language. That, and the "Imported Tickle Me" moniker. Were you born in the States or south of the border. I almost "hear" a South American "accent".
    the moniker was assigned to me when i signed up....but your assessment with my english is quite right...im asian and english is not my native language...

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by imported_tickleme View Post
    for those of you who are into tops...and a bit of soles! hope you love it...
    LOVE your tops !!! Especially when you spread your toes. I fantasize my tongue between them for hours.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hot soles!