Page 1 of 328 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Models

1. Default Models

Hey guys I have decided to start a new thread involving male fashion models. Feel free to post/request pics

First up is Josh Oliver an an Australian actor/musician/model :

2. Default Victor Ross

Finding pics of this next model came as a total surprise . Victor Ross is actually a legit fashion model and I remember seeing pics of his feet somewhere , then I realized that he had appeared on the site MyFriendsFeet . Dang does he have sweet looking feet

Default Versatile guy

Model-Actor-Musician: a busy man he is So am I because finally I got a new job to make a living!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Footlover28; 12-05-2010 at 07:34 AM.

Are you sure Victor Ross and Cisco are one and the same?

Quote Originally Posted by akeel View Post
    Are you sure Victor Ross and Cisco are one and the same?
    Unless Cisco just copied his tattoos exactly and looks an awful lot like him...

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by somecanuck View Post
    Unless Cisco just copied his tattoos exactly and looks an awful lot like him...
    lol i second that XD but its def him

Default mixed models

Does anyone have better sole shots of Leandro Penna (first attachment)??

FYI, Eduardo Verastegui - an impossibly beautiful man - has long been rumoured to have once been Ricky Martin's lover (there are even rumours that Verastegui was the donor of Martin's kids, which Verastegui denies). Apparently, the romance went bust because Verastegui refused to commit to being a homosexual. Verastegui conveniently got married when gay rumours continued to plague his career, and he became a passionate supporter for Prop 8, going on record that marriage is a sacred institution - for man and woman only. When Martin came out, Verastegui was a bit dismissive of his old friend.

Smile The gay rumors

I can believe Martin and Eduardo being lovers. Plus it would have been the perfect gay couple! Martin sucking on Eduardo awesome feet. YUM! where is the sex tape? or foot tape? haha

But clearly something aint right with Verastegui - all of his interview (on the gay rumors) are strange. He seems less happy - more serious.

But him being the donor of Martin kids make no sense what so ever. As far as I know Martin penis is very healthy with all of his glory lol!

Anyhow here are more models.....
    Last edited by fructis; 12-22-2010 at 03:21 PM.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by fructis View Post
    I can believe Martin and Eduardo being lovers. Plus it would have been the perfect gay couple! Martin sucking on Eduardo awesome feet. YUM! where is the sex tape? or foot tape? haha

But clearly something aint right with Verastegui - all of his interview (on the gay rumors) are strange. He seems less happy - more serious.

But him being the donor of Martin kids make no sense what so ever. As far as I know Martin penis is very healthy with all of his glory lol!

Anyhow here are more models.....
    awesome pics! thanks