Thread: Recognize these worship orgy pics?

Default Recognize these worship orgy pics?

Does anyone know what vid/site they're from? These guys look like Higgins Prague guys but I don't see this one on there. Wanna see the vid if there is one...
    Attached Images Attached Images

they're from williamhiggins.com

czech or prague boys.

Default gsk99

I only know that this involves my favorite Czech (2nd from left in 1st pick). Anyone knows more about the guy?

"Yes", it is a William Higgins film. Not a great movie. But, one of his filmed in the Czech Republic". What you see here in the pictures, are the only toe sucking.

I think the picture you're looking for is William Higgins' "Wank Party Collection 1" Episodes 1, 2, 3 and 4. Where can you find it in the next three minutes? I'm glad you asked! Just click on "Theater" above, go to Search and put in the title. You'll see thumb nail frames of scenes in the picture. Looks like the same sofa to me. Aren't we the clever ones!

Quote Originally Posted by ftlaudft View Post
    I think the picture you're looking for is William Higgins' "Wank Party Collection 1" Episodes 1, 2, 3 and 4. Where can you find it in the next three minutes? I'm glad you asked! Just click on "Theater" above, go to Search and put in the title. You'll see thumb nail frames of scenes in the picture. Looks like the same sofa to me. Aren't we the clever ones!
    It is the Wank Party Collection. And I agree with the other fella, it's not a great video.
    In my opinion the best foot videos are the ones where the actors are genuine foot guys because they know "how to do it". That's one of the reasons that I like Kink Video.

Yep, it's pretty lousy - basically they're posing for the cameras, not really sucking feet.

Sydneydude, I totally agree that Kink Video is the best, especially the ones where the top is really getting off on it. I like watching a top I can relate to. I own one Kink DVD, will probably buy more someday.

Default It seems....

They are trying to "spice" things up.
    Check link below out and let me know what you think.

http://rapidshare.com/files/17961988...Jiri_Tucek.wmv

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ppp343 View Post
    They are trying to "spice" things up.
    Check link below out and let me know what you think.

http://rapidshare.com/files/17961988...Jiri_Tucek.wmv
    HOLY COW! That is a hot video and very well make it to my list of favorites. I thought there might be a quick toe suck, but I had no idea this was a full-on fetish clip. Thanks for posting!

Hey, not bad at all! Thanks for posting that. The action more than makes up for the twinkiness.