Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do you deal with your faith and foot fetish?

Default How do you deal with your faith and foot fetish?

To the people on here who belong to a religion, how do you deal with your faith and your foot fetish?

Personally, I'm a Muslim and I know that Islam has alot of negative views towards homosexuals. But what would they say about foot fetish (no sex, just foot play).

What are your thoughts? How do you deal with your faith and foot fetish?

2. Default

Well, for me personally I'm agnostic. I don't really know what's going on religiously. However, I believe that sex is perfectly fine as long as everyone involved is truly ok with what's going on. I feel that you shouldn't feel like what you're doing is wrong as long as the people doing it are not uncomfortable. Sexual pleasure should not seen as sinful. It feels good for a reason. I think the only time sex can become sinful is when it makes someone feel uncomfortable. Please note that I use sex to really mean anything sexual.

Faith and feet! Now, there's the topic for sermon of the day I've never heard! But may I tell you something personal? And you gotta promise not to laugh. This site here, FootBuddies, has helped me enormously to grow - to grow personally, to grow humanly, and to grow spiritually.

How has the site done that? By confirming two important truths I first learned in Sunday School. Number one: "'Every good and every perfect gift cometh from above, the Father of Lights."' And Number two: "'You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free."'

Sex is natural. It is good and the things we enjoy in sex are gifts. Some enjoy men. Some enjoy women. Some are turned on by women's breasts. Some are turned on by men's muscles. Some get stimulated by women's legs. Others get hot for men's feet. Gifts are gifts and should be celebrated.

As we grow up, we learn to distinguish between what''s private and what's shameful. When we pee and someone walks in on us, at first we may have a sense of shame. As we grow older, we realize peeing is perfectly natural, there is nothing to be ashamed of, but we want to do it in private.

It's the same with sex. We often grow up with a sense of shame, especially concerning our gay sex feelings, and our attraction to feet. But gradually we learn that yes, sex should be private, and both straight sex and gay sex should be done - and enjoyed - in privacy. But without shame! Private, yes! Shame, no!

The last frontier for many of us is feet. Our love of feet is a gift and we should celebrate it. Yes, we should celebrate it privately. But without shame! And in our community we now have a growing roster of people who show their faces as proud members of the group: Ropie; Rodney; Boots; and that wonderful German who adds to the collection of goodies from Deutschland - Wagner; Goethe; Castle Neuschwanstein; and now, finally, our own Footlover28!

Stick around, Wolfie, and enjoy the music! Before long you'll start dancing too! You already belong to a great religion. I've always been fascinated by the literature of the Sufi mystics who flourished in Muslim Spain during the Caliphate of Córdoba. They really seem to understand the goodness and naturalness of the gift of sex. We can all learn something from each other.
    Last edited by ftlaudft; 11-22-2010 at 11:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ftlaudft View Post

Stick around, Wolfie, and enjoy the music! Before long you'll start dancing too! You already belong to a great religion.

Jazakallah

Default I'm on my knees!

"The last frontier for many of us is feet. Our love of feet is a gift and we should celebrate it. Yes, we should celebrate it privately. But without shame! And in our community we now have a growing roster of people who show their faces as proud members of the group: Ropie; Rodney; Boots; and that wonderful German who adds to the collection of goodies from Deutschland - Wagner; Goethe; Castle Neuschwanstein; and now, finally, our own Footlover28!"

Just to shout it out that I'm profoundly overgrateful for all kinds of appreciation (and it's really a lot more than I ever believed) I do receive.
    And of course, ftlaudft: "You took the words right out of my mouth." (Meat Loaf)
    Last edited by Footlover28; 11-23-2010 at 05:02 AM.

Atheist here. It makes things very easy, haha.

What's that? An atheist? But don't you miss the holidays?

Someday when you go to Heaven and meet God face to face, I'll bet you'll be surprised! (She's black, you know!)

You are wrong FtLaud.

Everyone knows that god is a hot husky dude who wears size 200 flip flops.

sheesh...!

You are right, Ropie! If that's what your best poetic image of Ultimate Reality and Ground of Being is, then for you that is the right one. I learned that lesson with the South Park School of Theology. I have seen Ethiopian churches that picture God with distinct Ethiopian features and that's how it should be. I've also seen a Scandinavian church where Jesus was painted as a blond Nordic type. Well, why not?

My only problem with your image is the flip-flops. Well, I suppose they can be heavenly, too! Why not?

Happy Thanksgiving!

Oh I think they are most heavenly, especially when they are well worn.

Happy Thanksgiving to you too my friend...and to Everyone!

Gobble gobble!!

Ropedfeet.