Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Firass Dirani

1. Default Firass Dirani

Ok, so I have to admit that even though I am straight and have never been attracted to a guy as a whole ( just his feet :P) I sort of have a major non- sexual crush on Firass Dirani (born 1984) . He is an Australian actor of Lebanese descent best known for his roles as the Red Mystic Ranger, in "Power Rangers", Charlie in the 2009 Australian film The Combination, and as John Ibrahim in the 2010 series Underbelly: The Golden Mile. I would totally love to see his soles , which , I am guessing, are super hot !
    Here is one pic I found so far , pretty cool and since he is of Middle Eastern ethnicity and an Australian thats just awesome in my books XD

Last edited by Serph789; 11-13-2010 at 02:18 AM.

Default Firass Dirani

He is seriously hot, I could only find this one.
    Attached Images Attached Images

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by gianni9uk View Post
    He is seriously hot, I could only find this one.
    OMG , thats totally great, thanks for your efforts. i knew his soles would be incredible

4. Default

5. Default

That is awesome! Thanks for sharing!

Speaking of PR:MF-- I'd love to see a pic of Nic Sampson's feet (he played Chip the Yellow Ranger.) He's such a cute little ginger but he's the only one of the main cast whose feet I haven't seen.

Firass Dirani I have never seen before, but I am not straight and I have a serious attraction to this man. He is sexy sexy sexy. Nice feet too.

Default wow!

A very sexy and finally good sole shot! That leaves me breathless

Quote Originally Posted by tenchichan View Post
    That is awesome! Thanks for sharing!

Speaking of PR:MF-- I'd love to see a pic of Nic Sampson's feet (he played Chip the Yellow Ranger.) He's such a cute little ginger but he's the only one of the main cast whose feet I haven't seen.
    Nic Sampson's feet can be briefly be seen in F*ck It,although not close ups.
    http://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=AyiTVP6di4c

9. Default More Firass

I managed to find some more, some of which came from his instagram.

10. Default Even more

More Firass Dirani