Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: All-Time Ultimate Requests

1. Default All-Time Ultimate Requests

Thanks to this community and my years of practice, I feel like most celebrities or famous people don't get by for long without me getting a glimpse of their feet.

That being said, hollywood is also full of some stubborn ass footshy guys or just celebrities that aren't ever in a barefoot situation. These are the guys that despite all my hard work and effort, I have never been able to see barefoot.

Jason Sudeikis - I've been through every episode of SNL available on Netflix and Hulu and nothing!

Colin Quinn - Former SNL Weekend Update host, mostly a stand-up guy who's public appearances usually have him standing around/sitting around talking. Not a lot of feet opportunities there.

Marc Summers - Host of Double Dare and Unwrapped. Despite all the bare feet being shown on those Nick shows back in the day, this OCD afflicted host was never one of them.

Denis Leary - Stand up comedian and actor. I'm sure his feet might have been seen on "Rescue Me" at some point but I've never had a glimpse.

Jeff Garlin - Actor from "Curb Your Enthusiasm" and author of the health/environment conscious book "My Footprint." Too bad I've never been able to SEE his footprint. Dude even wears shoes in beach/pool scenes from "Curb."

Tyler Florence - Food Network personality and host of multiple food related shows. Unfortunately the kitchen is no place for bare feet.

B.J. Novak - Plays Ryan on "The Office" and I think may be the only guy on that show who's feet I haven't seen yet.

Rivers Cuomo - Lead Singer of Weezer and dorky musician who has never taken off his shoes and socks, as far as I know.

I know that most of these guys aren't like traditionally hot or anything, but their constant foot shyness has given them some sort of epic qualities to me. I figured I'd post this list to see if anyone had anything they could help me out with. At this point, I'm not expecting any miracles cause like I said, these guys have evaded showing their feet for so long. However, I thought I'd give it a shot.

And guys! Feel free to add to this thread with your own All-Time Requests. Maybe someone here, myself included, would be able to help you out.
    Last edited by tenchichan; 11-11-2010 at 06:13 PM.

I completely agree with wanting to see the feet of Jason Sudeikis, Tyler Florence, BJ Novak, and Rivers Cuomo, but I think they actually are pretty sexy dudes.

Quote Originally Posted by tenchichan View Post
    I know that most of these guys aren't like traditionally hot or anything, but their constant foot shyness has given them some sort of epic qualities to me.
    I know exactly what you mean.

There was a shot of Jason Sudeikis' socked feet on an episode of 30 Rock, I'll see if I can find it. Never seen his bare feet though, sorry.

Not the best, but here you go.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jason Sudeikis 1.jpg   Jason Sudeikis 2.jpg   Jason Sudeikis 3.jpg  

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by somecanuck View Post
    I completely agree with wanting to see the feet of Jason Sudeikis, Tyler Florence, BJ Novak, and Rivers Cuomo, but I think they actually are pretty sexy dudes.
    i too support for pics of Bj Novak , always wanted to see his feet :P

6. Default

I couldn't really call it 'all-time ultimate request' but here's 2 that come to my mind - Mike Vogel and Erik Von Detten.

Any sort of caps/pics would be great.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SnowFanatic View Post
    I couldn't really call it 'all-time ultimate request' but here's 2 that come to my mind - Mike Vogel and Erik Von Detten.

Any sort of caps/pics would be great.
    Ahhh I totally agree with wanting to see Erik Von Detten's feet! I recall a scene in the movie "Princess Diaries", starring Anne Hathaway, in which her character goes on a date with Erik Von Detten's character and he requests that she gives him a foot massage. She (unwillingly) agrees to it and gives him the massage, but I don't recall seeing his feet at all, not even socked! I was only about 12 at the time, but even then I remember getting excited to see his feet and then being disappointed at how much of a tease the scene was

9. Default

Thanks footlover.

10. Default

I didn't want to start a new thread because of this so I decided to place it here. I hope that someone will see it anyway.

So...David Lyons. Such a cutie, don't know what it is about him that attracts me so much. He played dr. Simon Brenner on ER (the last 2 seasons, me thinks), he was also on Sea Patrol, the australian tv show. And that's pretty much all I know.
    I googled him, but couldn't find anything. I have to say that he looks much, much better on tv than in the pics IMO. I doubt that someone can help me, but I would really appreciate any help at all. Any pics, caps, vids, pointers, whatever, it would be more than welcome. Thanks.