Thread: plz help me! (Chris Coghill)

1. Default plz help me! (Chris Coghill)

Chris Coghill

plz help me I created this petition to ask Chris Coghill, an english actor, to post a pic of his feet.

this is the petition, you can sign it only if you've got twitter:

http://twitition.com/msm4e

if he posts the pic I'll let you know, but plz sign it!

thanks in advanced!
    Click Here To Check my new Vimeo channel (great collection of videos)

Click Here To Check Our New Forum

Click Here To Check This Amazing Blog

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by MaleFeetParty View Post
    Chris Coghill

plz help me I created this petition to ask Chris Coghill, an english actor, to post a pic of his feet.

this is the petition, you can sign it only if you've got twitter:

http://twitition.com/msm4e

if he posts the pic I'll let you know, but plz sign it!

thanks in advanced!
    why are u asking celebs on twitter to show their feet? thats just creepy lol why dont u try finding pics online?

Like Serph789, I don't think I'm ready to sign that kind of petition . Not just yet. But in a free world, in the year 2010, I support MaleFeetParty's right to create such a petition, if he wants to.

I'd also like to ask every gay person to come out of the closet and storm city halls all over the world. But I'm not going to. I'm not sure I'm even going to mention that I'm gay to a number of my neighbors that I see every day. There's been no need to. In fact, they may already know. But it's a private thing and I like my privacy.

I'd like to ask every footbuddy here to post a picture of his face and feet. But I'm not going to. You don't see my face here, do you? Now why is that? Could it be we aren't all as free and emancipated and adventuresome and bold as we'd like to be?

Yes, it's 2010 and we've come a long way. But we have codes and relatives. We have attitudes and acquaintances. We have public poses and private lives.

I'm not sure I want that English actor Pigkill or Cogfill or whatever his name is to know that I lust for his feet, that I find them erotic, that I may even whack off to them. I'm not really ashamed of the fact. But I don't want my boss to know I'm a footfreak, or my cousins, or my pastor, or even some of my ex-es. As free as I am, I still have privacy limits on certain matters.

But if you want to petition the actor, it's your right to. Will your request somehow reflect on the rest of us? I recently watched Jake Shears in his videoclip on YouTube for It Gets Better. He came out at 15 and students threw chairs and desks at him, attacked him between classes and made his life hell. It just wasn't the right moment.

Is this the right moment? What do you think? I know I don't have all the answers. I don't even know what twitter is!!!

Suppose you saw this actor, or another that you like, such as Harry Hamlin, or John Abraham, or Mikko Nousiainen, sitting on a park bench - alone - and barefoot! Would you go up to Coghill, or whoever, and ask for an autograph? Yes? And then would you ask if you could smell his feet for a moment or two? You would? You wouldn't? Why? Why not?
    Last edited by ftlaudft; 11-08-2010 at 06:17 PM.