Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My Dear friend in Massachusetts

Default My Dear friend in Massachusetts

Hi Folks... me again, This Friday 29 I was lucky enough to have received my good friend from Massachusetts while I was on a work trip to Rhode Island. He drove over to my hotel room for some hot foot worshipping. Me, of course - I was up to the task! I loved his toenails this time...they are a little longer than the last time that I serviced his awesome feet. These are size 12s and 43 years old. HOT !!!! I love how those toenails scrape my tongue !!! I could lick his feet for hours on end....
    Enjoy !!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    For the Love of Feet

2. Default Fantastic!!!

Awesome! This guy's toes are like fingers. Too
    crotch-throbbing hot.

Never met Mr. *F* before...but I know those beautiful long toes whenever i see them!

Quote Originally Posted by culfoxio View Post
    Hi Folks... me again, This Friday 29 I was lucky enough to have received my good friend from Massachusetts while I was on a work trip to Rhode Island. He drove over to my hotel room for some hot foot worshipping. Me, of course - I was up to the task! I loved his toenails this time...they are a little longer than the last time that I serviced his awesome feet. These are size 12s and 43 years old. HOT !!!! I love how those toenails scrape my tongue !!! I could lick his feet for hours on end....
    Enjoy !!

vegasguy Guest

I lived in RI for the majority of my life! Never had hot feet like those!

Those are some amazing peds. Simply breathtaking. Love those long-ass toes!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by culfoxio View Post
    Enjoy !!
    Tell your friend he has the perfect foot. I spend lot of time rating men's feet and his are at the top. A perfect 10 in my bookk. Long narrow toes and high arches, MMMMMM.

Default Perfect feet!

I agree with everyone else, this guy's feet are my idea of PERFECT. I'm just driven crazy by long elegant toes like those..they could wrap around your cock like fingers! The nails, hair on top, high arches and insteps...excuse me, I have to go take care of something right now.

Yes, I wonder if he really exists. I'm in RI...one of the hardest states to find footguys.

Default ..........................

Quote Originally Posted by nwdcguy View Post
    Yes, I wonder if he really exists. I'm in RI...one of the hardest states to find footguys.
    i am in north east ct. it might work, 53 gwm

Thumbs up Friend's feet

He has INCREDIBLE soles! Thanks for posting the pics!