Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Nerds, Nerds .....and um More Nerds!

1st guy in 69. damn that pic is hot. i wanna spend some time with that guy and those socks :P

Default Helping hand

he deserves it imo
    Attached Images Attached Images

3. Default

rather ugly

vegasguy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Wyntersteele View Post
    The best thing about "nerds" (I don't favor
    the word, by the way) is the fact that
    nine times out of ten, they are the ones
    who could really rule the world. Now that's
    hot.Thanks for all the nice posts. Too
    horny now.
    I don't like that word either. Is it because they are smart and wear glasses that they are considered nerds? If that is the case, I guess I'm one too - high IQ and I wear glasses.

vegasguy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Serph789 View Post
    I've chatted with the guy in the second pic (on FeetTV before it's change), and he is so not a nerd

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by vegasguy View Post
    I don't like that word either. Is it because they are smart and wear glasses that they are considered nerds? If that is the case, I guess I'm one too - high IQ and I wear glasses.
    im one too! but i have said it in the past and im going to say it again :

if u think about it the stereotype of a nerd has somewhat diminished . in the past they were stereotyped as being brainy individuals with oversized glasses , pocket calculators and suspenders . As time has progressed, that view has drastically altered , now its more or less about individuals into gaming and tecnhnology , movies etc . So I for one am proud to be a nerd :P

Basically being nerdy is a quality and u cant tell if someone is nerdy by looking at them , this thread is dedicated to individuals who proudly display their nerdy qualities through what they wear . if u want to call it a thread about cute guys with glasses , be my guest but it still doesnt change what i intended when i started the thread.

7. Default

Would love to see the tops of the guy's feet in post 78. I love the hairy legs!

9. Default