Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Nerds, Nerds .....and um More Nerds!

1. Default Guys with Glasses

Hey guys ,hows it going ? I dont know if there are any other members out there who are into nerdy guys (and gals in my case) but I love nerds (barefoot) lol so I thought I would start a thread involving Nerdy Guys .

I would firstly like to request pics of Alex Charak , he is 22 years old and was an actor on the soap "As the world turns" and currently stars in an online sketch comedy by the title of Drcoolsex comedy (interesting name lol) . Among the plethora of characters he plays , his portrayal of Luigi from the popular video game series Mario , makes me really want to see his feet ( Im just weird XD ) . Here is a link of him as luigi( though i must say only folks into video games and nerdy stuff will get the video lol ) :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hl_gpsQzckk

So far i have only one pic of him wearing socks but thats about it , i would love to see his soles . I shall update this thread with other nerds soon

Last edited by Serph789; 07-04-2011 at 08:07 PM.

Default That is

a real hard challenge! Could take a while...

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Footlover28 View Post
    a real hard challenge! Could take a while...
    no probs , take your time bud

4. Default Ezra Koenig

I would also like to request Ezra Koenig . He is the lead singer of Vampire Weekend , an alternative pop band and i have noticed he often wears loafers without socks , now if only he would take them off. Great music btw

the best i could find was this one pic :

Last edited by Serph789; 10-23-2010 at 12:44 AM.

Is it me, or do the 2 dark haired guys in the group of 4 look like they are flatties? I'd love to see them with their socks off to make sure. Flat feet are fun to tickle. You can trace where you think the guy's arch should be. Of course, you will be called a lot of names while you are doing it--several times until you get it right!! lol.

I don't remember him on As The World Turns. Which part did he play, or do you know?

Default Here's another one of Vampire Weekend's Ezra Koenig's

That guy in the light green shirt in the group shot is may favorite. He is really handsome and his legs are very sexy.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bradat26 View Post
    Is it me, or do the 2 dark haired guys in the group of 4 look like they are flatties? I'd love to see them with their socks off to make sure. Flat feet are fun to tickle. You can trace where you think the guy's arch should be. Of course, you will be called a lot of names while you are doing it--several times until you get it right!! lol.

I don't remember him on As The World Turns. Which part did he play, or do you know?
    he plays a character by the name of Elwood Hoffman , thats all i know lol i dont watch soaps

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by shaneripley81 View Post
    Thanks for contributing

Default Finding

sorry: not one of your requested guys
    Attached Images Attached Images