Thread: Has Anyone Seen Corbin Fisher's Two New Movies?

Smile Has Anyone Seen Corbin Fisher's Two New Movies?

I was wondering if anyone here has bought, or seen, Corbin Fisher's two new "Bareback Movies"; "Down Under" starring Dawson, (the hot cum eating toe sucker"), & Lucas, another hot toe sucker, though Lucas doesn't include feet in his sex as much as Dawson does. Both guys are hot, and I would love to purchase the movies only if they include their feet in the hot sex. I did read where the movie is boiling hot, as both Dawson & Lucas were well into each other romanticly. Even to the point where it was mentioned that they might be seeing each other privately.

The other "HOT" barback movie, by Corbin, is called; "Down On the Farm". I would love to know if there is any foot licking & toe sucking in those scenes as well. I did read where there is plenty of barebacking & cum eating.

Corbin Fisher, does make hot movies. Though, the only complaint which I have, is the fact that he raised his monthly charge to join very high, at nearly $40.00!!! That's way too much in my way of thinking.

Finally, the two movies mentioned, are not on his site for viewing, as you have to purchased them both at a very high price, even for his members.

2. Default

I have not seen 'Down on the Farm' so I can't speak to it. I have seen the Lucas-Dawson 'Down Under' and found it fairly disappointing -especially from a foot-perspective. There's a bit of foot-love in the first scene where Lucas briefly sucks Dawson's toes and rubs Dawson's feet against his cock, but it's fairly brief (maybe 25-30 seconds all told) and that's pretty much it for the whole movie. That's nothing compared to plenty of scenes on the site, which have far more extensive foot-loving. The rest of the sex is OK but, again, I think both guys have filmed better scenes for the site. Of course, if barebacking is your thing, you might have a different/more favourable perspective, but BB action does little for me, one way or the other. Another thing I found irritating was that the sex scenes are intermixed with the 'travelogue' bits of L & D wandering around Australia - so there's some fast forwarding/jumping around involved...

Overall, I found the Down Under film to be so uninspiring, that I decided not to get the 2nd movie - but then I also feel the site 'jumped the shark' a couple of years ago, and is no longer what it was during the 2005-2007 years when I was a regular subscriber. The number of scenes with foot action have certainly declined from a point where every second/third scene had some toe-sucking or other foot-action, to a point currently where you're lucky to get foot-action in a scene once a month.

Hope this helps you,

Alan

Thumbs up Thanks Alan!!!

I really appreciate your response, and like yourself, I shall pass on both films. What surprises me, is the fact, that Dawson doesn't play with Lucas's feet, for as you know, Dawson does have a huge foot fetish, as he does for cum eating. I love that newer scene where that hot dude licks & sucks Dawson's toes & feet like they were ice cream. That was awesome!

I do find barebacking hot, but not enough to want those movies, as I want to see hot foot action with hot sex.....not just barebacking and touring around Oz.

Again. "Thanks" for your reply as I appreciate it!!

Alexandre