Page 90 of 653 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140190590 ... LastLast

Thread: The video captures thread

no problem. Yeah, it's from his previous series, "Rob and Big".

2. Default

Verbotene Liebe finally strikes again!!!

This scene shows Christian (played by the gorgeous Thore Scholermann) about to give his boyfriend Oliver (played by Joe Weil) the best wake-up ever, by sticking his gorgeous foot in Oliver's face.. Unfortunately, Oliver wakes up and grabs his foot before he actually does it.
    Attached Images Attached Images

3. Default

As if they'd had me direct that scene. Except that I would've had Oliver's face rubbed all over by Thore Scholermann's foot.

4. Default Face of the Gorgeous Thore

Here is his handsome face...it helps to imagine his face when you look at his feet.

Quote Originally Posted by harryjav View Post
    Here is his handsome face...it helps to imagine his face when you look at his feet.
    Thanks a lot, do you know from which episode the footscene is?

Quote Originally Posted by SnowFanatic View Post
    As if they'd had me direct that scene. Except that I would've had Oliver's face rubbed all over by Thore Scholermann's foot.
    Thanks a lot, from which episode is this. The director must love feet as well! Or maybe Thore, cause the other time he wanted a footmassage.

Default thanks for those effin' hot ones

Quote Originally Posted by SnowFanatic View Post
    Verbotene Liebe finally strikes again!!!

This scene shows Christian (played by the gorgeous Thore Scholermann) about to give his boyfriend Oliver (played by Joe Weil) the best wake-up ever, by sticking his gorgeous foot in Oliver's face.. Unfortunately, Oliver wakes up and grabs his foot before he actually does it.
    FYI: I stumbled upon a re-run of Dark Planet on german TV (never heard of this movie before!) and zapped in this flick while the best scene is on screen: Paul Mercurio showing his dirty feet and soles.

Seeing all the commercials for the upcoming Thor movie has made me think back to his brother, Liam Helmsworth. In the previews for the horrible Miley Cyrus movie The Last Song, he seemed to be in shorts and flip flops pretty frequently. While I saw some skin caps, I never really ran into any feet caps. Was there anything worthwhile? It seems like there'd have to be.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by tiedfeetguy View Post
    Seeing all the commercials for the upcoming Thor movie has made me think back to his brother, Liam Helmsworth. In the previews for the horrible Miley Cyrus movie The Last Song, he seemed to be in shorts and flip flops pretty frequently. While I saw some skin caps, I never really ran into any feet caps. Was there anything worthwhile? It seems like there'd have to be.
    not really, nothing worth capping from what I recall. As usual though, there were plenty of opportunities to show his beautiful feet but nothing =/

Default Bruce Boxleitner

does anyone know from which movie/show...?