Page 325 of 653 FirstFirst ... 225275315323324325326327335375425 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,250 of 6525

Thread: The video captures thread

Quote Originally Posted by Footlover28 View Post
    Thank you very much for this!! Here are some caps of the third episode. The first one shows Johnny, the other ones Jordan again. He is a real "jerk" (as sexybarefoot has said it before) but he is pretty sexy imo with such perfect feet (he reminds me of Jim Caveziel...).
    just want to say thx for keeping this going. Not sure but this may be on of the best "foot seasons" on the MTV Real World. Yes, I made that comment about Jordan, And now understand being a product of abusive parents, he is just acting out. Doesnt make it right, but understanding makes it a whole lot easier to have some compassion for him.
    Last edited by sexybarefoot; 04-12-2013 at 08:26 AM.

2. Default Jamie Kennedy (Bending the Rules)

Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by sexybarefoot View Post
    just want to say thx for keeping this going. Not sure but this may be on of the best "foot seasons" on the MTV Real World. Yes, I made that comment about Jordan, And now understand being a product of abusive parents, he is just acting out. Doesnt make it right, but understanding makes it a whole lot easier to have some compassion for him.
    Please be sure that I will keep this going!!! I've got to admit that I'm really "in love" with that gorgeous guy called Jordan! I must say I don't know much about his personal life (which wasn't the best I guess because of his birth defect, since some people could be really cruel when you are looking different or "not normal") or his parents. I've got to read some more stuff about him.

P.S.: We also need some good caps of Marlon (the black dude), but he seems a bit footshy...we will see!
    Last edited by Footlover28; 04-12-2013 at 04:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Footlover28 View Post
    Please be sure that I will keep this going!!! I've got to admit that I'm really "in love" with that gorgeous guy called Jordan! I must say I don't know much about his personal life (which wasn't the best I guess because of his birth defect, since some people could be really cruel when you are looking different or "not normal") or his parents. I've got to read some more stuff about him.

P.S.: We also need some good caps of Marlon (the black dude), but he seems a bit footshy...we will see!

Default Colin Egglesfield "the client list " 2x06

nice scene

6. Default

Ed Stafford (Naked Castaway ep 1)

Great upclose foot shots in a behind the scens look at Mexican singer David Zepeda's new video "Talisman"

http://www.youtube.com/ watch?feature=player_embedded&v=wBpPlZRes-M

Nice hi-def caps of Christian Bale's soles in The Dark Knight Rises ...

9. Default

Kroy Biermann (I was too lazy to edit out that monkey with a wig #sorryboutit)

10. Default Kroy Biermann

Well that was quick lol better quality