Page 130 of 653 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140180230630 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 6525

Thread: The video captures thread

Wink Over_Under_Situp

it's from the first video link posted by Serphie.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Austin Peck

in OLTL, air date 11/29/11

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Footlover28 View Post
    HOT HOT HOT ! thanks to this dude, I learned workout techniques and enjoyed it ;3

Quote Originally Posted by Footlover28 View Post
    The guy is adorable. And he's got great soles. I have to laugh because he's getting more comments under his videos from people commenting on his feet than they are his workout techniques.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by akeel View Post
    The guy is adorable. And he's got great soles. I have to laugh because he's getting more comments under his videos from people commenting on his feet than they are his workout techniques.
    I noticed that too ! poor guy XD he must be freaked out by all the attention

6. Default

Can someone make captures of this?

youtube.com/watch?v=zvQSJwb_zhA
    Click Here To Check my new Vimeo channel (great collection of videos)

Click Here To Check Our New Forum

Click Here To Check This Amazing Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Serph789 View Post
    I noticed that too ! poor guy XD he must be freaked out by all the attention
    Although I know to most people feet are just feet (like a cigar is sometimes just a cigar), I can't help but entertain the possibility he is a bit of a foot exhibitionist. I mean, he already has a streak of the exhibitionist in him - we kind of take it for granted in this age of social networking and youtube generation that it's second nature to put yourself up on the internet for all to watch. But you have to be an exhibitionist to put yourself up there in the first place; to feel comfortable being half-naked while doing it takes it to a whole other level of exhibitionism. So my point is, if he is really freaked out by the attention his feet is garnering, he can take the vids down and do them over again wearing shoes. He did respond to one foot comment with a simple smiley symbol.

8. Default

Although I know to most people feet are just feet (like a cigar is sometimes just a cigar), I can't help but entertain the possibility he is a bit of a foot exhibitionist. I mean, he already has a streak of the exhibitionist in him - we kind of take it for granted in this age of social networking and youtube generation that it's second nature to put yourself up on the internet for all to watch. But you have to be an exhibitionist to put yourself up there in the first place; to feel comfortable being half-naked while doing it takes it to a whole other level of exhibitionism.
    Good point. I must admit, at first I was put off by all those comments when I saw them, I was thinking: 'do people really have to "harrass" the guy with all the foot comments?!', but you're definitely right about exhibitionism.

In any case, the guy is incredibly cute and I'm glad to know that he responded to one comment with a smiley.

Thanks for the vids and caps.

9. Default

Although I know to most people feet are just feet (like a cigar is sometimes just a cigar), I can't help but entertain the possibility he is a bit of a foot exhibitionist. I mean, he already has a streak of the exhibitionist in him - we kind of take it for granted in this age of social networking and youtube generation that it's second nature to put yourself up on the internet for all to watch. But you have to be an exhibitionist to put yourself up there in the first place; to feel comfortable being half-naked while doing it takes it to a whole other level of exhibitionism. So my point is, if he is really freaked out by the attention his feet is garnering, he can take the vids down and do them over again wearing shoes. He did respond to one foot comment with a simple smiley symbol.
    agreed ! and woah i didnt realize he responded to a foot comment XD

10. Default

here are three more caps
    Attached Images Attached Images