Page 114 of 653 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164214614 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 6525

Thread: The video captures thread

Default Hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by akeel View Post
    It's funny - Burton always seemed so footshy. The show has changed headwriters, and he's showing his feet all the time now. It makes you wonder just how much influence the writer has in scenes that show feet.
    I remember seeing some close ups (!) of his naked feet in Taken, a TV mini-series from 2002. So here are the caps.
    And here are more barefoot pics of him: http://www.footbuddies.com/forum/sho...postcount=2626
    Last edited by Footlover28; 10-04-2011 at 03:34 PM.

2. Default Josh Radnor (Ted)

Ted (Josh Radnor) is barefoot (only one foot) in the last How I Met Your Mother episode (07x04), very sexy

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by akeel View Post
    It's funny - Burton always seemed so footshy. The show has changed headwriters, and he's showing his feet all the time now. It makes you wonder just how much influence the writer has in scenes that show feet.
    I was thinking the same thing! He hadnt showed his feet in forever and now the new writer has him completely barefoot in scenes. I love it!!! Im obsessed with his feet. His costar kelly monaco even said in a magazine once that she thought he had great feet.

Default some caps?

Quote Originally Posted by jeanpruvost View Post
    Ted (Josh Radnor) is barefoot (only one foot) in the last How I Met Your Mother episode (07x04), very sexy
    you alert, I deliver...
    Attached Images Attached Images

5. Default

Thanks Footlover28 !

6. Default More of Steve Burton

Some old screen caps

Quote Originally Posted by blnkmonine View Post
    I was thinking the same thing! He hadnt showed his feet in forever and now the new writer has him completely barefoot in scenes. I love it!!! Im obsessed with his feet. His costar kelly monaco even said in a magazine once that she thought he had great feet.
    He spent all these years in a black t-shirt, leather jacket and jeans, playing solid straight hitman to neurotic mobster Sonny Corinthos. I think writer Bob Guza, who is notoriously misogynistic and anti-romance, felt disrobing his star male leads emasculated them. New writer Gavin Wolfe wants to remedy the mistakes Guza has made, and has softened Burton's character a bit, putting him in more vulnerable scenes in which Jason is recuperating and in bed all the time. Perhaps Burton is just responding to the opportunities given him now to show off his feet. Years and years ago (under another writer), there was a story arc that had Burton and Antonio Sabato Jr. running barefoot around a deserted island fighting over a girl. I was cumming all over the place - lol.

Thanks for the Taken shots, Footsie!!

Default Tom Ellis - Welsh Actor

That's a good start: bare male feet in the first episode of "The Fades".

10. Default

Thank you SO much for those Tom Ellis pics, I have been dreaming of seeing his soles for so long, and they certainly do not disappoint!