Page 113 of 653 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123163213613 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 6525

Thread: The video captures thread

Default I try!

Quote Originally Posted by jefframsey View Post
    I posted this request in the celebrity thread yesterday instead of the video captures thread. Footmonster kindly suggested I contact you about this. Here is what I posted:
    Matt Mulhern is a tall handsome actor who starred in the movie "Biloxi Blues" in the late 80s. Toward the end of the movie, there is a scene in the barracks at night just before lights out. Matt's on his bed and the camera focuses in on his huge bare feet, crossed at the ankle, as he's flexing his amazingly long toes. It's a hot scene. Any chance that you can get the screen-caps of this for the members on this site? It would be a great addition and a definite favorite. The movie can be found on Netflix. To check him out, see him on YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHIiD54WO7Q. Thanks, Jeff
    and now I got'em!
    Last edited by Footlover28; 10-03-2011 at 08:37 AM.

Default Matthew Broderick

barefoot and one in socks in Biloxi Blues (198

Default Steve Burton

in General Hospital
    Attached Images Attached Images

You do such good work, Footlover28! Thanks for your positive support! There are FootBuddies. And then there are REAL FootBuddies like you!

Default Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ftlaudft View Post
    You do such good work, Footlover28! Thanks for your positive support! There are FootBuddies. And then there are REAL FootBuddies like you!
    That's probably the sweetest thing anyone's said to me in a long, long while!
    It's MY pleasure to fulfill most of the requests in here because we all should enjoy
    the beauty of male feet and I really appreciate to have this board as a "home 2.0".

6. Default Footlover, thanks a million!

I can't tell you how great it is to get home from work and find these video captures of Matt Mulhern. I've been waiting to see these for a long time. You're the first one who was kind enough to obtain them and I really appreciate your efforts. Thanks for your great help! All the best, Jeff

Anybody know what date the Steve Burton scenes aired?

Chris Messina from Six Feet Under and (the last one) Damages, season 4.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I was never really into soaps (except DOOL for a while), but I always remember flipping through the tv channels and seeing that hunk Steve Burton and wanted to see his feet so bad. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by somecanuck View Post
    I was never really into soaps (except DOOL for a while), but I always remember flipping through the tv channels and seeing that hunk Steve Burton and wanted to see his feet so bad. Thanks!
    It's funny - Burton always seemed so footshy. The show has changed headwriters, and he's showing his feet all the time now. It makes you wonder just how much influence the writer has in scenes that show feet.