Page 591 of 653 FirstFirst ... 91491541581589590591592593601641 ... LastLast
Results 5,901 to 5,910 of 6525

Thread: The video captures thread

1. Default

[QUOTE=dragonboi95;108011]Stumbled across these and was hoping to find the video of this scene featuring Polish actor Maciej Zakoscielny. He seems to be taking off his shoe and sock. Looks kinda old, and the logo says it was on Polish channel TVP2. There also seems to be a guy (who almost looks like an old Dick Van Dyke) in the bottom right corner. That's all I could go off, but no success. Any help would be appreciated.

These are amazing! Wish I knew where they were from too

2. Default Finn Jones (The Defenders ep 1)

Finn Jones (The Defenders ep 1)
    Attached Images Attached Images

3. Default Finn Jones (The Defenders ep 3)

Finn Jones (The Defenders ep 3)

4. Default

I think I know the title of the TV series - "Na dobre i na złe". It was many years ago when he starred there, and it has hundreds of episodes now. I was looking for the specific one for ages! I saw it when it was on TV, but years later couldn't find a proper episode :/ However, now I cannot be one hundred percent sure it was that series, because maybe the scene with his soles was a bit different and this one is from another series? I will post some more pictures of him in a moment.

5. Default Maciej Zakościelny - Polish actor

Maciek Zakościelny's feet

6. Default Maciej Zakościelny - Polish actor (2)

More of him. Oh, I found the titles of the episodes of the TV series I told you he was in. The numbers and the titles are: CENA ETATU (168 ), TELEFONICZNY PORÓD (169), WSPÓLNICY (170), RODZINNE FATUM (171), DOKTOR CLOWN (173), PLACEBO (178 ), SPRAWDZIAN (180), BÓL SERCA (185), POWRÓT PAWICY (198 ). It was all in 2004. Now I am looking for them. Unfortunately, on the official website with all the episodes they have only the episodes from 400-something.

EDIT: What I found for now is only a blog with the screens from the episodes. If you look at the list of the things, you can see the numbers. Maybe you want to check whether they have more screens from the ones above where his feet are seen. http://burscy-ndinz.blogspot.com/
    Last edited by myname12; 08-19-2017 at 01:22 PM.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by myname12 View Post
    More of him. Oh, I found the titles of the episodes of the TV series I told you he was in. The numbers and the titles are: CENA ETATU (168 ), TELEFONICZNY PORÓD (169), WSPÓLNICY (170), RODZINNE FATUM (171), DOKTOR CLOWN (173), PLACEBO (178 ), SPRAWDZIAN (180), BÓL SERCA (185), POWRÓT PAWICY (198 ). It was all in 2004. Now I am looking for them. Unfortunately, on the official website with all the episodes they have only the episodes from 400-something.

EDIT: What I found for now is only a blog with the screens from the episodes. If you look at the list of the things, you can see the numbers. Maybe you want to check whether they have more screens from the ones above where his feet are seen. http://burscy-ndinz.blogspot.com/
    Thanks for the lead! I checked out some of those screencaps from the link and it's not the same. Tried looking for the red couch or red shirt. That took me to IMDB to look for more episodes he was in for that series, but the screencaps don't go back to his older episodes. While on his IMDB page I looked through other series he was in and googled them for pictures. The series called Samo Zycie had pictures that had him with a similar hair style, so I think our best bet would be to look there.

8. Default

Yes, surely we can check there, I remember the series you mentioned, too, but don't remember the episodes with him - well, it was several years now, more than ten, and I am not even sure if it's still on. Surely "Na dobre i na złe" is still on, and I am almost 100 percent sure that I saw his feet, especially soles in one of the episodes of that. So, if they are in more series, then great, 'cause we can have more pictures! If only they're possible to be found. Anyway, his feet are also seen at the beginning of the film "Tylko mnie kochaj". The film is here, but I'm not sure whether it can be seen in your country: https://player.pl/filmy-online/tylko...chaj,5799.html

One thing I am not sure is whether the translator for deaf-mute people worked for the television in which "Samo Życie" was broadcasted. I remember these lectors from public television TVP. If I only could see the logo of the TV it would be so much easier.
    Last edited by myname12; 08-20-2017 at 04:31 PM.

Brian J. Smith- unknown episode of Sense8

Default Troy Gentile "Battle of the Networks Stars"

Troy Gentile from "The Goldbergs" on this summers "Battle of the Network Stars"