Page 372 of 653 FirstFirst ... 272322362370371372373374382422472 ... LastLast
Results 3,711 to 3,720 of 6525

Thread: The video captures thread

Thank you for reposting those pics.

3. Default

Jake Johnson - New Girl

It seems that there are many scenes with his bare feet facing the camera, some awesome sole shots in there. Does anyone watch this show? Anything cap-worthy like this?
    Attached Images Attached Images

4. Default

Alex Pettyfer Endless Love

The trailer shows Alex dipping his feet in the water and there's an underwater shot of the soles of his feet.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SnowFanatic View Post
    Jake Johnson - New Girl

It seems that there are many scenes with his bare feet facing the camera, some awesome sole shots in there. Does anyone watch this show? Anything cap-worthy like this?
    I watch the show! It's actually really good, probably one of the better comedies on TV right now. I'd definitely recommend it to everyone here--

Because YES-- these scenes are common. His character is often barefoot when they're hanging around the loft, so there's usually a hot foot shot every other episode or so. I couldn't even tell you which other episodes to look for them in because there's a ton.

6. Default Ross Morgan Ruben (Elementary s2 e6)

Ross Morgan Ruben (Elementary s2 e6)

7. Default Lincoln Younes, "Home & Away"

Sorry, not a pic post. Not even sure if this is the right thread lol, but anyway: Lincoln Younes' character in Aussie soap "Home & Away" has been involved in a car accident that has left his legs paralysed. I suspected there might be some good foot shots as these types of story lines in TV shows and movies usually lead to them and I was right. Today's episode featured several close ups. Unfortunately I can't cap from the TV but I figured posting a heads up might get someone to take notice and do it if they can.

This is the UK airing, BTW; we're a bit behind Australia but then I know that this is an international forum haha.

8. Default Jake Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by SnowFanatic View Post
    Jake Johnson - New Girl

Here are some HQ pics

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by footmonster View Post
    Oh My God! I downloaded the full episode just to see this part. I hope he shows again those manly beautiful feet>!!!!

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cordobes82 View Post
    Oh My God! I downloaded the full episode just to see this part. I hope he shows again those manly beautiful feet>!!!!
    I'm counting on it!!!