in One Day (2011)
    Nifty sequence, thank you!!!

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TiCkleD aWay View Post
    Jeremy Renner
    Beyootiful!! What movie?

4. Default which episode

Quote Originally Posted by mewlovesfeet View Post
    I just watched Hollyoaks and there was a scene where you see Darren take his black sock off, but the camera isn't low enough to see his bare foot, he then gets under the blanket of his bed, I was gutted we didn't get to see his feet but then boom, he flings the blanket off the bed, exposing those big beauties, wiggling his toes and everything, then later after the ad break, the first thing I see... FEET!! Can't wait to get screencaps of these tomorrow, hopefully there will be a full video, including the teasy part where he takes his sock off.
    what episode

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TiCkleD aWay View Post
    Jeremy Renner
    thanks for these

6. Default

how big do you think Ashley Taylor Dawson's feet are judging from the pics? size 13 UK maybe? once I saw those delicious soles i quickly recorded the HD version....but am not sure how to put the caps here - can anyone guide me.... I also have captures of Craig Vye's and Andrew Moss's yummy soles

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by artois2602 View Post
    what episode
    I think it came on Channel 4 last Thursday 24th May....not sure of the episode number

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by vinnie100 View Post
    how big do you think Ashley Taylor Dawson's feet are judging from the pics? size 13 UK maybe? once I saw those delicious soles i quickly recorded the HD version....but am not sure how to put the caps here - can anyone guide me.... I also have captures of Craig Vye's and Andrew Moss's yummy soles
    You've already made the caps? Then it's easy. All you have to do is click the "manage attachments" button when replying to the thread (you can find it below, under the 'additional options'). After that, a new window pops up and then it's just "choose file" (you have to find 'em on your computer, depending on where you saved them) and --> "upload".Looking forward to your caps.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowFanatic View Post
    Looking forward to your caps.
    Me, too!!!!!!!!!

Default Young John Malkovich socks his bare foot: 1987, The Glass Menagerie

I recently managed to get hold of the 1987 film of Tennessee Williams' The Glass Menagerie.

About an hour in, during the scene in which Tom (played by John Malkovich, who was then in his mid-thirties, and looking very handsome, I think), is telling his mother, Amanda Wingfield (played by Joanne Woodward) about inviting Mr. O'Connor to dinner. During most of the scene, he is wearing his shoes, sockless; but at some point, evidently getting ready to leave, while his mother questions him, Tom removes his shoes, puts socks on, and puts his shoes (or perhaps a different pair of shoes) on. The quality of the film was rather grainy, and so there's very little detail in this captured frame, but this isn't an easy film to get hold of, and I thought perhaps that other men who might find the young Malkovich sexy might enjoy having a quick glimpse of his bare foot about to get socked.
    Attached Images Attached Images