Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: new Sk8er boy pics

Default NEW Sk8er boy pics

Hey guys all your positive comments excited my bud and he wanted me to take some more pics of his size 11.5 feet.

We will try to fit in peoples requests too so please, give us some insight on how to pose and different positions we could try from the pics you can tell I知 a sole man.

This bunch we did along a walking trail.

Thanks and please keep the nice comments coming all of them really makes him feel Great!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by kikem; 10-15-2010 at 09:57 AM. Reason: wanted to fix the tital

More.. I値l take any advice on angles and camera skills that the more experienced members here may offer.

He's adorable, and has really incredible feet. I'd love to tickle him into total oblivion.

Wow - such a hot sk8erboy - great pics - you know what you are doing! thanks for posting and sharing with us.

Those are some pretty amazing feet. I'm a sole guy too, but for some reason, I find the sock pic of his pretty hot. Of course, I'm all for him being tied up again.

I'm sure others have already asked, but do his feet get smelly? I hope they were after the hike!

Default a suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by kikem View Post
    More.. I値l take any advice on angles and camera skills that the more experienced members here may offer.
    I'm not sure if you used a flash; but I highly recommend it when your subject is in shade. A flash will soften the contrast between the sunlit areas of his body and the shaded areas.
    S. ''Boots'' McGraw
    FootBuddies message boards moderator
    bubbafeet.com webmaster
    http://www.bubbafeet.com
    http://www.clips4sale.com/store/17366
    BootsMcGraw a.t zoho d.o.t c.o.m (Bite my ass, address harvesters!)

Quote Originally Posted by kikem View Post
    ...We will try to fit in peoples requests too so please, give us some insight on how to pose and different positions we could try from the pics you can tell I’m a sole man...
    I can't think of anything other than to have a pic of my tongue darting between those beautiful smooth long toes as soon as he takes them, moist & fragrant, out of those shoes.

Tell him that I'm sure I'm not the only guy out here that srsly longs to get my hands and mouth on those gorgeous feet of his.
    Last edited by Shale; 10-12-2010 at 08:47 PM.
    Shale Stone

My FootBuddies Album:

http://www.footbuddies.com/forum/album.php?u=78342

Boots, thanks the flash did work in a few of the pics but it does not always flash, I think I need a camera that I can override the automatic flash settings.
    Shale thanks.... I cut and paste every comment to him and he will know how much you want to clean his feet with your tong.
    Tiedfeetguy his feet always have a strong odor, to me the smell of his feet is an aphrodisiac.

here is a few more pics

9. Thumbs up All the good stuff

You've done well to add all my favorite combos of soles, sneakers and sox. Love to see more of same. He is defiantly hot from head to sole!

Default Omg

Well, I'm a soles man, too, so you really got me!!
    Like this pics of him showing his crossed feet the most!
    Great pics of a sexy guy!!
    THANKS