Thread: Help regarding short film

Default Help regarding short film

Hey guys a while back someone posted a shortfilm about a married man with a foot fetish. It was based on a play. Anyone remember the title of the film or have the link to the movie?

I remember the play. It was about two married couples who vacation together. The wives have gone shopping and the two men are left alone. The older man has an interest in feet and wants to take photos of the younger man's feet, presumably to jack off to in his private moments. The older man claims he is straight. He says he is not gay, not bisexual, but straight, interested in women only, but with an erotic desire for men's feet. The idea of the play questions our use of labels and pigeonholes and suggests that there is more variety and diversity in nature than we realize.

The younger man at first is totally disgusted, but slowly shifts his attitude. Although he never completely understands the older man's sexuality, he seems to accept the fact that differences do exist and we have to coexist with them. He agrees to a photo session.

I hope someone remembers the title and link so we can see it again. It's one of my favorite themes. We have so many pigieons and not enough holes.

Default Feet of Clay

it's called 'feet of clay.' and it's a pretty damned interesting film. hope that helps.

Footspanker, thanks for the title. That's a good place to start. As I recall, someone published the link to the journal in which it was published. I followed the link and was able to read the whole play. Now if someone can just give us the author and the link to the journal...

Default Maybe this link helps

Last edited by Footlover28; 10-13-2010 at 09:20 AM.

Thank you, Footlover28. It's a short film running under 15 minutes and for a footbuddy or just about anyone it is a delightful fun film with charm, wit and good ideas.

The author is David Caudle and the film was produced and directed by Carrie Preston in 2007.

Thank you!

Thumbs up Feet of Clay

It was very funny! Thanks for the link!