Thread: DAMEON!!! upon REQUEST! FOOT77

1. Default DAMEON!!! upon REQUEST! FOOT77

I went into my files of 4 years ago and found Dameon for ya! Enjoy. More on my site! www.bwoj.multiply.com

B.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Damn those soles look baby soft!!!

Default Dameon

Those feet look much older than the face their attached to. I'm not complaining or bad mouthing - they're beautiful.

Oh thanks for researching! LOL But this is the actual guy I'm looking for. Found the one and only pic I have. His name is DAMIAN... I think!

Default It's Damien

He appears on capturedguys.com.
    That's what I've got by visiting the preview site.

I only got VERY small preview pics.
    Last edited by Footlover28; 10-17-2010 at 08:59 AM.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by foot77 View Post
    Oh thanks for researching! LOL But this is the actual guy I'm looking for. Found the one and only pic I have. His name is DAMIAN... I think!
    By the way you soooooo cute! I did not know you soooo cute! )) I take a pleasure in it. Yeah, this is not the same guy...at least in the pics you have shown me. But the Damion I got pics on was from the website: Barefoot Guys 4 years ago. However check out my Site again in the Best Male Feet In 2010 of FootNetwork Community Site and you will see some new pics.

B.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by foot77 View Post
    Ohhhhhhh! The pic you showed me IS "dAMION" Must be a different Damion....It's not my Damion that I got pics on Barefoot Guy Web 4 years ago. Sorry. I tried. I'll keep a look out!