Thread: Random requests

Default Random requests

Hey everyone, wondered if there has ever been a good foot sole shot of the brother on that show The New Adventures of old Christine? He's dorky cute. He made a comment about having unusually large feet...hot!

Would love to see.

Another foot that I've been seeking forever but to no avail is that of the lead singer from the band A-Ha. Not sure of his name but when I was a kid in the 80s I had magazines with him exercising poolside with his great feet showing. Had a lot of those teen mags with it, but stupidly got rid of them. darn. Can't find anything online. His feet are way hot.

2. Default A-ha

Ok this is all i could find from A-HA
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default All A-ha Men

You can see them all baring their soles in the video of the hit single "Velvet" from the 2000's album "Minor Earth, Major Sky".

And this pic is the result of a quick googling especially for you.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Footlover28; 10-03-2010 at 03:06 PM.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by pigboy73 View Post
    Hey everyone, wondered if there has ever been a good foot sole shot of the brother on that show The New Adventures of old Christine? He's dorky cute. He made a comment about having unusually large feet...hot!

Would love to see.

Another foot that I've been seeking forever but to no avail is that of the lead singer from the band A-Ha. Not sure of his name but when I was a kid in the 80s I had magazines with him exercising poolside with his great feet showing. Had a lot of those teen mags with it, but stupidly got rid of them. darn. Can't find anything online. His feet are way hot.
    i second the request for the brother on the adventures of old christine. i don't know what it is with me and nerds XD

Default Thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXf_qUJXySI

Here's the link to that video. That lead singer is still hot 25 years later and would still do his feet, wish there was an extreme close up of them beauties in this vid. But ya get what you can get.

And hope that Old Christine brother bares his feet sometime.

This site rules, everyone so helpful on finding stuff, it's so great

Fascinating video! It's sad to see those 3 guys stretched out on slabs with toetags.

FootBuddies to the rescue! I'll bet with our suction skills performed on their toes and any other body parts that dangle, we could have all 3 of them pole-vaulting around the room in no time! Well, it's just a thought!