Thread: Just a rant

1. Default Just a rant

So I was coming back from work last night and I saw this absolutely gorgeous guy on the bus. Classic beauty, really gorgeous and with that look in his eyes, absolutely my type of guy. I couldn't stop staring at him but I was trying not to be too obvious. I've no idea who he is, and who knows if I'm ever gonna see him again, although he does seem to live in the same part of the town like me.
    It's raining all day and I'm depressed cause I can't get him out of my head, and the chances that I'm gonna see him again soon, let alone meet him are big fat zero.

sorry, I know it's silly but just had to share it with someone. Has it ever happened to any of you?

Sure, as I am sure this sounds familiar to many others. There was a gorgeous stunning guy on a packed bus a few weeks ago who smiled and winked at me as he was standing over me, but as the bus filled with more people he was shoved further back and eventually disappeared as his stop came many more before mine. Haven't seen him again since. Love to talk to him and get his story.

Damn OC Transpo.

That's life. Don't let it drive you crazy and depressed, my friend. Smile when you think about the guy. Life's too short.

Default missed connection

Quote Originally Posted by SnowFanatic View Post
    ...I saw this absolutely gorgeous guy on the bus... and the chances that I'm gonna see him again soon, let alone meet him are big fat zero.
    You screwed up, bud. The phrase "opportunity knocks but once" is not without merit. All you had to do was speak up, and he might have been yours.

Everyone has their reasons for silence. Should you find yourself in a similar situation in the future, be prepared! Have a "calling card" made up and ready to hand to the next potential Prince Charming. Such a card would have only your phone number printed on it, and the words "call me" (or "call me, handsome" if you're really feeling bold). As you are about to exit the bus, give your card to the next looker who catches your eye, and wait. If you get a call, you're on your way to the start of something good. If no call: no love lost, no foul, no problem; then move on.
    S. ''Boots'' McGraw
    FootBuddies message boards moderator
    bubbafeet.com webmaster
    http://www.bubbafeet.com
    http://www.clips4sale.com/store/17366
    BootsMcGraw a.t zoho d.o.t c.o.m (Bite my ass, address harvesters!)

4. Default

lol Boots, well, you're right , although I wouldn't dare to do that, at least not here where I live. It's a small town, pretty conservative so I don't think it would be the best idea, but we'll see.

I had to work today, so I'm feeling a tad bit better, but still, I'd love to see him again.

Thanks guys. Much appreciated.

Thumbs up Calling Card

That's a good idea about the calling cards, Boots.
    There have been a few times when I wish I had one.
    I guess you have to be careful who you give one to though.

Reminds me of the evening I saw a beautiful guy with big brown eyes on the bus going home from work. We traded glances but didn't say anything. I thought about him several times during the next day, and to my surprise there he was on that same bus the next evening. I got off the bus when he did (one stop before mine) and we started chatting about the cold weather, so I asked him over for a brandy. He died two years ago after we spent over four decades together.