Thread: Folsom Weekend in San Francisco feat. footpartysf

Default Folsom Weekend in San Francisco feat. footpartysf

Hello there, I'm Sean and I live in San Francisco. Like you guys, I'm also a foot fetisher and here's the good news:

Normally we have Folsom Weekends, usually last weekend on September, but this time there is a kick off party for that weekend and you guess it: It's a footparty. If you guys wanna have some foot fun, this is it. All it is that you pay a cover charge, which accesses you to free food and drinks, foot fetish movies and lots of play places with some hot guys with hot feet that awaits you. This enchanted event will be taken place tomorrow from 8pm to 2am. For further instructions about this lovely event, go to www.footpartysf.com. You won't regret it.

Talking It's Way More Fun If...........................

Your having hot erotic love making sex with your partner/partners, while including the toes & feet. Nothing like hot head to toe licking, sucking, and kissing......YOWZER!!!

Nothing like diving tongue & face first into your guys pubic bush, and than lickig up his sex pole.......damn that's hot!!! Oh yea let's not forget some hot ass sniffing, followed up by rimming. "HOT RIMMING"!!!

Next, working down his hairy legs to his erotic man feet, and than giving them a full tongue loving.............now I'm horny as hell!

Than, there's nothing like a hot shag, followed by more foot action, and than a nice full mouth of his sperm.

You can keep the clothes on, and only doing the feet stuff. As I'll take the "Full Monty"!! Followed by a good tasting of "love Pudding". Now that's living!!!!