Page 123 of 163 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1621

Thread: Black dudes

random pix....
    Attached Images Attached Images

Can anybody find any foot pics of Oakland Raiders football player Darren McFadden? I've heard he has some pretty interesting looking feet and toes, and I've read some stories about them, but I can't find any pictures of them ANYWHERE! Maybe someone can help?

Hey FlickFire, If you want to see what Darren McFadden's feet look like, CLICK HERE. It's not perfect, but it's the best I could find. Enjoy!
    "There's Nuthin' Like A Sexy Pair Of Feet On A Guy." - NUBRO

QUICK Preview -- I was in Miami this past week and hooked up with my good friend, 28 year old Dark FOOT God that I love , so sweet. Also, at Haulover Beach (the Nude Beach in Miami Beach) - I chatted and managed to snap a few photos -and videos- of this 30-35 year old fit, very dark-skinned Jamaican construction worker....he was very friendly and drunk and naked. MY GOD -- would you look at the Jamaican guy's feet !!?? His are among the Widest feet I've EVER seen....they look like hands, I swear....I was quivering inside with desire wanting to drop to the sand and start rubbing, smelling licking his feet....sucking and kissing his toes....Such a PHINE, super PHINE specimen of Black Man, I tell you. Very Dark-skinned, Masculine straight guy with SUPER W-I-D-E feet !! WOW !! I will post these and other photos on a new thread called MIAMI Adventure 2014. Comments Please !!
    For the Love of Feet

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by culfoxio View Post
    QUICK Preview -- I was in Miami this past week and hooked up with my good friend, 28 year old Dark FOOT God that I love , so sweet. Also, at Haulover Beach (the Nude Beach in Miami Beach) - I chatted and managed to snap a few photos -and videos- of this 30-35 year old fit, very dark-skinned Jamaican construction worker....he was very friendly and drunk and naked. MY GOD -- would you look at the Jamaican guy's feet !!?? His are among the Widest feet I've EVER seen....they look like hands, I swear....I was quivering inside with desire wanting to drop to the sand and start rubbing, smelling licking his feet....sucking and kissing his toes....Such a PHINE, super PHINE specimen of Black Man, I tell you. Very Dark-skinned, Masculine straight guy with SUPER W-I-D-E feet !! WOW !! I will post these and other photos on a new thread called MIAMI Adventure 2014. Comments Please !!
    Would love to see a sole shot or two. Very nice indeed.

Thanks, Blnkmonine -- I do have a couple of sole shots of my 28-year old 6'1" friend....unfortunately NOT of the Jamaican construction guy -- only top shots. But I did get to see his soles while he was laying on the beach ALL NAKED. Will post more pics on my own thread.... MIAMI Adventure 2014 .
    For the Love of Feet

8. Default Vid Caps

Some caps from this vid. I love this guys feet. There were more vids of him but they disappeared some time ago.

https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=NO06tImU21g

Quote Originally Posted by culfoxio View Post
    Culfoxio, Both your friend AND the Jamaican guy have some SEXY feet! Can't wait to see your new thread "Miami Adventure 2014".
    "There's Nuthin' Like A Sexy Pair Of Feet On A Guy." - NUBRO

Willie Mays