Thread: Tickling - Yordan Poruba on malefeet4u.com

1. Default Tickling - Yordan Poruba on malefeet4u.com

http://www.malefeet4u.com

The set includes 185 images and a video total running time: 20 min 04 secs
    Comments are very welcome.

Some men are more ticklish than others and Yordan Poruba is one of the most. Starting off cuffed to a bench he squirms helplessly as the light touch of our tickle hands enter the scene. Starting with his feet, he slips off his shoes and runs his slender fingers along his sole. Stripped naked he is joined by another tickler who, holding nothing back grabs Tordan focuses on his armpits. Rosy red and slightly sweaty he is given no reprise as another stage hand enters, this time armed with a feather duster. Finally exhausted he is allowed one free hand to masturbate with while his other is still tightly secured, forcing himself to orgasm.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Great preview!

Wow! Awesome guy with awesome feet!!

Thanks a lot. No more to say. Thanks!

Fantastic. Keep producing quality tickle clips like this one, and I'll keep buying!

4. Default

Cool, thanks for the very nice feedback. So much appreciated.
    I am directing the tickling shoots, but have actually no experience in it.
    Suggestions, links and ideas are very welcome.

@ achillesheelart

You certainly buy the video because you are not a member of malefeet4u.com - right?
    As a member you have access to all videos and images.

Feather tickling is always fun, and single feathers tend to work a bit better than dusters. If a guy is hyper ticklish, it's more sexy (at least to me) to see them very gently tickled all over, rather than attacked with hard digging.

Don't forget to explore parts that sometimes get neglected. A lot of guys are very ticklish in their bellybuttons and on and around their necks.

I like how the 2 guys so far have started out with a little more room to struggle, then get put in a second bondage position that is a LOT more restrictive. Definitely keep that up.

Having the guys who are doing the tickling taunt the ticklee with a little playful talk can be very sexy, but in limited doses. Some guys don't like an overly chatty tickler.

There's a segment of the tickle community that loves guys in thin or sheer dress socks. A fun scene could have a guy starting out in dress clothes, then slowly stripped and tickled on his socked feet.

Hope that helps!

Achilles

ps-I actually like the fact that you offer the tickling clips as a separate download, since it's my main interest. While your photo sets are nice, I prefer to just download the tickling segments of your site.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by achillesheelart View Post
    Feather tickling is always fun, and single feathers tend to work a bit better than dusters. If a guy is hyper ticklish, it's more sexy (at least to me) to see them very gently tickled all over, rather than attacked with hard digging.

Don't forget to explore parts that sometimes get neglected. A lot of guys are very ticklish in their bellybuttons and on and around their necks.

I like how the 2 guys so far have started out with a little more room to struggle, then get put in a second bondage position that is a LOT more restrictive. Definitely keep that up.

Having the guys who are doing the tickling taunt the ticklee with a little playful talk can be very sexy, but in limited doses. Some guys don't like an overly chatty tickler.

There's a segment of the tickle community that loves guys in thin or sheer dress socks. A fun scene could have a guy starting out in dress clothes, then slowly stripped and tickled on his socked feet.

Hope that helps!

Achilles

ps-I actually like the fact that you offer the tickling clips as a separate download, since it's my main interest. While your photo sets are nice, I prefer to just download the tickling segments of your site.

Thank you Achilles - that definitely helps me.

Smile Great Vid...

I love this one, Yordan is really ticklish and Mirek is a fantastic tickler. It's great to see him enjoying himself so much as the 'ler. Of course, the feather duster tickling does nothing for me but I know guys like it. The other tickler seems too tame sometimes, but I guess it's a new venture and the rough edges will be worked through.

A great vid, keep them coming, please!

Mike