Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Joseph Gordon-Levitt

1. Default Joseph Gordon-Levitt

Lots of nice pictures of JGL's shapely soft feet, including sole shots.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Default

More good pictures, all of these ones from Killshot.

3. Default Joseph Gordon-levitt's soles are HOT!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU for posting those pic of that studs soles. I just shot a wad jerkin off to those wrinkled sexy soles and toes. I love his feet. do you by any chance have the full pic of Joseph with his soles in camera in that pic of his soles close up? It is so hot. Where can I see more of that photo shoot by Giuliano Bekor??? THanks

I'm surprised by how sexy Joseph has grown up to be. And love the shape of his big feet. Nice pic of his soles.

There was also a shot of his feet in (500) Days of Summer, hope someone has a screencap.

Ohhhhh yessssss! Joseph Gordon has grown into quite the stud. I've been drooling over his luscious feet for a few years now. Great shots here!! Thanx!
    Hey! May I Suck Those Toes?! Please!?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by toeman2035 View Post
    THANK YOU THANK YOU for posting those pic of that studs soles. I just shot a wad jerkin off to those wrinkled sexy soles and toes. I love his feet. do you by any chance have the full pic of Joseph with his soles in camera in that pic of his soles close up? It is so hot. Where can I see more of that photo shoot by Giuliano Bekor??? THanks
    Hi, glad you like the pictures! Sorry for the late reply, I was in the process of moving. I'm afraid I don't have the original picture, though I may be able to get it for you. I used to have it, but I just decided to crop it for myself.

Smile The Guys is Walking Sex...............

I have always been attracted to Joseph, ever since he cut his hair short on "Third Rock from the Sun".

I remember seeing him, on the show, in gym shorts, and he had those hot, solid, hairy legs, man did I drool. If I could ever lick & suck him from head to toe I would die & go straight to Heaven. Sucking the cum out of his stiff, hard, shorty ( yes, he has a shorty & I love shorty's) would be like eating the most expensive truffles in the world. I would roll it around in my mouth like gum before I swollowed it.

Can you imagine what it would be like to lay naked with him, all the while you are licking those lovely masculine feet & than sucking his hot toes & licking his short trimmed toe nails? Wouldn't that be awesome? And than rimming his man hole out. I best stop there, as the guy drives me nuts. He always has, and always will.

Default His Soles

"do you by any chance have the full pic of Joseph with his soles in camera in that pic of his soles close up? "

now the full pic!

Thumbs up Joseph Gordon Leavitt

He's definitely turned into a beautiful young man!
    His feet are great too!