Thread: FootFriends.com - Under New Management

Default FootFriends.com - Under New Management

FootFriends.com is under new management!

Former owner Alan Pratt gave us over 15 years of amazing foot, sock, and tickling content, and we plan to give you at least 15 more years of even better stuff!

We've improved our design to make it easier for you to find the photos and videos you want. We post new content twice every week that adds to our massive archive of over 731 photo galleries and 267 video galleries...

That's tens of thousands of original pictures and video clips our members enjoy!

There have been some rumors circulating that 'Terri Tickler' is somehow involved with our site. Those rumors are false.

In fact, I am running the site with the help of a small team of dedicated foot enthusiasts. In getting FootFriends back on track, I received the help of Rich (CatInHat) from MyFriendsFeet and would like to thank him for it. He's been very supportive and an expert resource for ensuring we provide original content that gives our members exactly what they want.

We want FootFriends.com to give you the best member experience through our new design and extensive collection of foot and tickling photos and videos.

If you've been a FootFriends member in the past, thanks for your support, and I encourage you to visit FootFriends.com to see everything that's new!

If you haven't visited FootFriends.com lately, check it out! We have a new feature that lets you preview the entire site's content:

http://www.footfriends.com/models/

See previews of our updates each week in the FootBuddies Picture Post forum, and find us on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/MaleFeetAndTickling

We hope to see you soon!

Eric Wolfe
    FootFriends Webmaster
    http://www.FootFriends.com

Thumbs up Footfriends

I like the new design already!

Default Where's the Love Making Scenes??????

Please don't get upset, but there are those of us "Foot lovers", which don't really get into tickling & bondage. For some reason it seems that we guys, with a foot fetish, are labeled that we're only into the tickling & bondage, but there are many of us who are "NOT"!

We, that are not into tickling & bondage, get sexually excited watching guys having hot sex, with the feet & hairy legs included. I will give Michael Lucas & Corbin Fisher credit as they understand this, so they give us Feet guys a well balanced diet, as to what turns us on.

Allow me to say that, Corbn Fisher doesn't have any bondage or tickling, but he does allow hot, erotic, foot licking & toe sucking during the love making.

I suppose that I've now opened up a can of worms, and that I will be rebuked severely.

One of the other Foot sites did make a very hot film, "Foot Lust Confessions", and it was just for us love making foot guys. So, could perhaps your site do the same?

Say, I just checked your site; "Foot Friends" out, and It was "YOUR" site which made that very hot movie! I was wondering if it could still be purchased, as it was one of the "BEST" toe sucking, love making, films ever done. At least my partner & I thought so. The foot action, along with the snogging, sucking, & fucking was very erotic & hot. That Chip was at his sexual best, as were the other guys in every single scene.

You wouldn't consider doing another film, such as "Foot Lust Confessions"? It would be "well" recieved if you did.

Thanks!
    Last edited by alexandre; 08-30-2010 at 04:38 PM. Reason: addes more info.

Alexandre, there are many different aspects of having a male foot fetish. I don't think anyone here would be upset that you are not into the tickling aspect. I am sure that Eric Wolfe appreciates any type of input that we can give him to make his site the best it can be!

Default No one is upset....

Quote Originally Posted by alexandre View Post
    ...there are those of us "Foot lovers", which don't really get into tickling & bondage. For some reason it seems that we guys, with a foot fetish, are labeled that we're only into the tickling & bondage....
    No one is upset. But I am interested to know who is "labelling" foot men in that way. It's always been clear to me that our turn-ons run the gamut of interests; and that no one turn-on defines who we are.
    S. ''Boots'' McGraw
    FootBuddies message boards moderator
    bubbafeet.com webmaster
    http://www.bubbafeet.com
    http://www.clips4sale.com/store/17366
    BootsMcGraw a.t zoho d.o.t c.o.m (Bite my ass, address harvesters!)

6. Default Footfriends

I agree with Boots. We do all run the gamut of foot taste. And one of the things that I like about Footfriends (I've been a pretty regular subscriber for years) is that they also have pretty well run the gamut. Yes, in the last few years, there has been a trend toward tickling and a bit more bondage, but there has been a little something for everyone. I do feel that the crossover stuff (updates from Master Lewis and other sites) is a bit of a lack of update freshness. If I want Master Lewis I would be subscribing to him.

Please Eric. Get back to some of the longer more worship oriented multi-chapter films of a few years ago. Chip was pretty creative in them. The first few years had some AMAZING videos, like, 3 boys, Twins and Ricardo and Marcello! Also Javor and Alex and esp. Hot Black Feet!!! Footfriends was, is and and I hope will continue to be amazing! Thanks for listening!

Thumbs up Chip was awesome!!!

Luc, the movie which "Foot friends" did....."Foot Lust Confessions", was one of the hottest foot fetish movies done to date, and I have seen many. Why even, Michael Lucas, who has some hot foot scenes has not even come close to making a foot movie that hot & natural.

I have a feeling that Chip directed most of it, as the sex & love making was so natural. Watching each scene was like watching the guys, in the movie, do their own private home movies. Unfortunately, I don't think that you can buy the movie any longer. I have tried to, but it's no longer listed on the "Sale site". I even tried to get "Groovey Movies" to put it up for VOD, and they told me that they couldn't get a hold of it.

I wonder what became of Chip? The guy was hot!

In conclusion, I do hope that "Foot Friends" will do some more scenes as in "Foot Lust Confessions" for there are many of us out there, which love those types of foot fetish scenes.

Alexandre, I agree that "Foot Lust Confessions"' was one of the best foot films out and if you contact the new FootFriends site they should be able to help you find a copy. In the meantime, closer to home, you might want to click on "Theater"' right here at FootBuddies and under All Themes you'll find the category Foot Play, which offers 176 scenes from movies made by Kink Video, William Higgins, our own ToeGasm people, Michael Lucas and many other famous and infamous footsniffers, footmunchers, footslurpers and other worthies of our persuasion. Check through their titles and you'll be delighted!

Smile In Reply to Ftlaudft................

Hey guy! How are you doing?

Thanks for the heads up concerning, "Foot Lust Confessions". I would love to have that DVD in my collection. I'm currently a member of "Foot Friends" site, as I purposely go back to view that movie, though I would love to watch it "FULL SCREEN" instead of in those tiny little screens, which are broken up into several parts.

Nick Capra & Chip, was awesome in that movie, as they both tend to enjoy feet in a big way.

You mentioned this sites VOD Movie Theater. I have been a member for several years now, and I have a favorites collection, as I do over at the "AMVC Groovey Movie" site.

What I have noticed about Lucas's site, is the fact that he doesn't have much Foot action, as he did in his earlier movies. It seems that after he did that last foot movie, he cut back on foot action in his scenes, So, I don't bother joining his site any longer. Any of his scenes with foot action, I have saved in my "favorite site" both here & at Groovey.

Toe Gasms has a few hot scenes, but, for some reason, I can't get the "NEWER SCENES" starting from 2009 to down load on my computer. Onlly the older scenes will paly for me. So, I refuse to join there again, (it can't be my computer, as I have all the latest needed to play & down load movies).

The Czech moveis do nothing for me, as I hate how they suck dick & toes. Plus they make those weird noises odd noises, so unlike we American's, Brits, Hispanic's & Italians. I just can't get into those Higgins movies.

Well, take care!