Thread: Big Man feet Brotha in LA

Default Big Man feet Brotha in LA

Masculine Brotha in the LA area , with rough man feet, size 12 maybe 13, looking for those surfer, skateboard, punks, muscle dudes, and you Brothas on the down low, any race is cool, just be Manly, and between the ages of 21 and 50, I'm a discreet shave head Brotha, 5'10" 185 lbs nice body in shape, I'm in my mid forthies, cool man, so you want these Big feet in your mouth? Hit me up man, I want to sniff and worship yours too, any group worship just let me know.

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Brotha12feet View Post
    Masculine Brotha in the LA area , with rough man feet, size 12 maybe 13, looking for those surfer, skateboard, punks, muscle dudes, and you Brothas on the down low, any race is cool, just be Manly, and between the ages of 21 and 50, I'm a discreet shave head Brotha, 5'10" 185 lbs nice body in shape, I'm in my mid forthies, cool man, so you want these Big feet in your mouth? Hit me up man, I want to sniff and worship yours too, any group worship just let me know.

Peace

Any pix of those sexy feet?
    "There's Nuthin' Like A Sexy Pair Of Feet On A Guy." - NUBRO

Quote Originally Posted by Brotha12feet View Post

Peace
    He,can u send us your body face pic 2:benji_derek@yahoo.com

Default benji4derek

hi,we are a masc good looking couple,we are looking for ether a foot Master or a foot slave...u can e-mail us :benji_derek@yahoo.com

hey,sounds amazing,u can contact us at:818-6059394 Benny or Derek

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by benji4derek View Post
    hey,sounds amazing,u can contact us at:818-6059394 Benny or Derek
    we would love to host u at oure place in Van nuys and worship u hot sweaty smelly feet from the whole day...

Quote Originally Posted by benji4derek View Post
    He,can u send us your body face pic 2:benji_derek@yahoo.com
    Hey guys Sounds good, but, I don't dig sending pix of my self, but of my big feet, yes
    I'm a mature cool brotha, you can sniff, lick and worship, these rugged big dogs.